AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

peoplemover

Reaction score
Then how u eventually settled?

I called Rocket Uncle. The guy advised that I can try to redeliver (and not get paid extra) or return to sender (also not paid extra) to earn the fee. By the way, retries to redeliver can be unlimited, it is up to me.

So I chose to return to sender whose location is more convenient for me. Got her to sign on my phone.

nunchukz

Reaction score
I called Rocket Uncle. The guy advised that I can try to redeliver (and not get paid extra) or return to sender (also not paid extra) to earn the fee. By the way, retries to redeliver can be unlimited, it is up to me.

So I chose to return to sender whose location is more convenient for me. Got her to sign on my phone.

So the person paid the fees? Lol. Suay for her

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh rocket uncle is not full time people is random people apply for the jobs 1 ah

corgiman

Reaction score
Is anyone having problem with their app? I checked my completed jobs and it shows what I did for today but nothing for yesterday and previous days for the last few months...?!

freonx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine too.. Tomorrow gonna check again :s12:

Is anyone having problem with their app? I checked my completed jobs and it shows what I did for today but nothing for yesterday and previous days for the last few months...?!

bastogne

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since,
-Uber
-GoGoVan

When is cleaner service Appz or similarity, coming out should be a hitz too! Saver for all!

hab riaos wor. :o

TfXTAW9.jpg

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok...today is my last day doing RU...
started 10.30...ended at 2+...taking 3 jobs... about $20....
3 jobs only because location buay gam...other people took the jobs...etc...

Petrol 6.50...lunch at hawker centre... $2.50...made a grand total of $11 in about 4 hours.
havent add in maintenance cost...
Cannot lar...
time to be pizza boy.

Sent from IMH A&E using GAGT

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which pizza gd to work?:(

I dont recommend pizza delivery :s13:

because most likely must help to do cleaning and stuffs inside the kitchen on top of delivery.

if got own bike, best to work KFC.... can earn more $$

i know got 1 uncle 1 week work 6 days, 1 mth getting about 3k+ :o

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok...today is my last day doing RU...
started 10.30...ended at 2+...taking 3 jobs... about $20....
3 jobs only because location buay gam...other people took the jobs...etc...

Petrol 6.50...lunch at hawker centre... $2.50...made a grand total of $11 in about 4 hours.
havent add in maintenance cost...
Cannot lar...
time to be pizza boy.

Sent from IMH A&E using GAGT

4 hours delivery hourly already can fetch about $20+ not including docket leh haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.