Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey edmwers i need some help from you guys on this thread i created in reddit: https://redd.it/3q597p

Need you guys to upvote it for more visibility and also im pretty sure everyone wants these questions answered too! And also, dont forget to post your own questions in the comments!

cyloneboy

Reaction score
Haha 23th got 4 keys already.. Time for making guild with all my old guildie and friends..
Btw Laima server= new York, Zemyna server= Los angeles and Gabija server= Paris
So mostly tried Los angeles to be close to less latency and follow L server..

Last edited:

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha 23th got 4 keys already.. Time for making guild with all my old guildie and friends..
Btw L server= new York, Z server= Los angeles and G server= Paris
So mostly tried Los angeles to be close to less latency and follow L server..
sry bro official sources states that all 3 servers are hosted in US East, Washington, Virginia

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remb to update the thread tmr.. i can only play tmr night.. but probably only lke few hours cos next day still got work :(
i definitely will update :) what updates do you want to see? any suggestions? btw we are heading towards Zemyna most likely unless there are any last min changes due to unforseen circumstances.

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i definitely will update :) what updates do you want to see? any suggestions? btw we are heading towards Zemyna most likely unless there are any last min changes due to unforseen circumstances.

General stuffs lor. Im worried about latency issues though. U using gamepad?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.