Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ewww miley... Wont fap to her, but will fap to her nude fans...

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

fapping to miley nowwwww

tumblr_ms46mnG9Tg1qh9nffo1_5001.gif

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Hair styled with a little bit daimon barber no 4 clay pomade today. Really light weight product, has all the awesome attributes of dynamite clay, but boasts a much stronger hold.

Dc and db4 are one of the few clays that work great on wet hair, surprisingly. Good for school or if you find yourself showering out of home alot.

lFuJnEWl.jpg

And of course I need to reiterate the importance of spending more time on your hair. If you know your product well and you dedicate enough time to style your hair, instead of rushing through it, youll always have better results. Try to wake up abit earlier so its not so rush! Or even at times bring your product to work. Ok that is alllllll

Sent from TGS using GAGT

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good deal. thanks shopee. lol.

great place to scam. hahaha.

see, the 2 idiots at slikhaar cannot control pricing without a local distro. haha

gave them warning already. haha
product good, marketing good but branding somehow going nowhere.

but who cares, customers song already, hahaha.

Haha consumers will always prefer lower prices ma. The shopee give out discount code like free 1 sia. Almost every 2-3 weeks will have -$10 or -$15

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hair styled with a little bit daimon barber no 4 clay pomade today. Really light weight product, has all the awesome attributes of dynamite clay, but boasts a much stronger hold.

Dc and db4 are one of the few clays that work great on wet hair, surprisingly. Good for school or if you find yourself showering out of home alot.

lFuJnEWl.jpg

And of course I need to reiterate the importance of spending more time on your hair. If you know your product well and you dedicate enough time to style your hair, instead of rushing through it, youll always have better results. Try to wake up abit earlier so its not so rush! Or even at times bring your product to work. Ok that is alllllll

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Dayum that's some nice hair u got rocking

Sent from a based SONY using GAGT

iNotion

Reaction score
Dayum that's some nice hair u got rocking

Sent from a based SONY using GAGT

I bought DB No.4 yesterday and apply it dry on my hair this morning..
I agree and surprised that it's a light weight clay.. because of reviews that compared it with HDF Claymation. I like the matte finish but not the hold which is not what I'm looking for. Maybe I should try to apply more tomorrow morning.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
I bought DB No.4 yesterday and apply it dry on my hair this morning..
I agree and surprised that it's a light weight clay.. because of reviews that compared it with HDF Claymation. I like the matte finish but not the hold which is not what I'm looking for. Maybe I should try to apply more tomorrow morning.
Haha yes you should continue using it. The songs you like never seem to stick at first.

Sent from TGS using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mr. Postman came knocking on my door today to pass me my glass jar of Daimon Barber 4 from a good friend of mine, TGS.

xvt1Cgol.jpg

It was packaged quite nicely with a thick layer of bubble wrap. But even so, i still end up with a broken piece most prolly due to rough handling from Mr. Postman's coy.

LNraitSl.jpg

Even though the cover broke a bit, the sealant is still intact and i believe it can still keep the contents in the jar fresh.

The glass jar feels heavy (duh since it's made of glass) and the labelling is really not bad. Quite impressed with the label, a lil glossy and can see one that they really put in some effort into making the labels. So far one of the nicest sticker label, next to crystal lake.

Opening it up, the smell is really nice: woodsy, cologney smell. Smells alot like my Klorane quinine shampoo. Very pleasant and masculine smell.

dEH0Yy1l.jpg

Really excited to try this pomade tomorrow. Heard really good reviews of it from the bros here in hwz as well. Will try this tomorrow and will give another review once i got enough feel of this wonderful product from Daimon Barber...

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.