[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought the R1 version physical copy from the stores (I think it's ocg) the date it arrived.
If not getting any dlc u can just slot in the disc to play with your asia account no hassle required. I'm also having Asia PS+. I heard R3 english coming in early december but too excited to play disgaea not gonna wait xD.

The gameplay is nice with a few new mechanisms , game storyline is not bad but if compared to Disgaea 4 and D2 it's not as hilarious but of coz it's still super funny. Overall it's still great. But if you're nt a fan of tactical RPG you will get bored of the gamestyle.

Metallia (DLC) is awesome. Way too OP in disgaea 5. If you nvr played the previous disgaeas den the season pass is not gonna be worth for you.

I like final fantasy tactics and vandal hearts though.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I like final fantasy tactics and vandal hearts though.

FF Tactics was a damn bloody good game at that time. The mechanics was really quite deep and it wasn't easy playing the game as a kid.

Vandal Hearts was also one of my favourite grid RPG (after Shining Force 1/2 on Sega). Graphics back then was nothing fantastic but the amount of joy from playing the game was really huge.

sputnikfire

Reaction score
In case you guys didnt see this, https://www.playstationnetwork.com/us-store-credit/

Spend $100 USD using your wallet for the PlayStation®Network (“PSN Wallet”) through November 3rd, 2015 11:59pm PT, and you’ll receive a $15 USD credit back on or before November 17th, 2015 to spend on games, movies, TV shows, music and anything else that accepts PSN Wallet funds*!

LevelUp

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Recently, I've been dwelling into making my own PS4 controller light bar decal. I started to sell them online on Facebook. I am looking to expand my number of designs, I would like to hear more from you guys on what you think would look great on the controller.

Appreciate it if you would give me some input and support me! Thank you!
I can be found on Facebook, if you wanna take a look at my current designs.

Facebook page: Level Up

Reaction score
Don't bother dude.
It's a waste of time and effort

Hello everyone! Recently, I've been dwelling into making my own PS4 controller light bar decal. I started to sell them online on Facebook. I am looking to expand my number of designs, I would like to hear more from you guys on what you think would look great on the controller.

Appreciate it if you would give me some input and support me! Thank you!
I can be found on Facebook, if you wanna take a look at my current designs.

Facebook page: Level Up

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good effort. Can do as hobby and give others. If not. I dont think many will be interested.

Wouldnt want that though. Prefer original still.

I look at my controller to see the controls. Unless your decal adds extra functions. If not. Like what the above said. Waste of time and effort IMO

Sent from heaven using GAGT

Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Try ordering again. I ordered the code and got it within 6 hours. I just used a Canada billing address.

Oh, can share what billing address you used?

tried different billing addresses and card still can't work.

Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finish tales of zestiria, wa piangz long winded game sia... story is not all that interesting, long cutscene, alot of detours just for a 1 min scene, dun really like the battle system oso, prefer ToX system more,

open world but nothing much to explore. just find ruins after ruins in every corner of each field map.

the skit oso so troublesome, most of the tales game got skit just press select button can view already. this one must go save point then can view. knn. means will miss out alot of skit like this.

character development oso jialat, dunno anything much about most character other than rose n storey n alisha n mikleo. the rest all nv reveal more side story.

but i love the soundtrack in this game, most of the theme is very well done, can create the mood to keep u going n inetrested in the game.

this game. i give a 5/10......

got time to kill then play if no time just skip it.

never a fan for tales but almost wanted to get this game because ps4 no game to play. so far only got batman arkham knight n a jrpg about this city cover in darkness.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
l_563024e379bd5.jpg

preakshox

Master Member
Reaction score

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thanks for sharing.
i have a us psn account with ps+, does it mean i could purchase the $50 credit to use on my account or purchase the 1 year ps+ plus to extend my current ps+ validity?

Yes, you can either buy the $50 US PSN store credits or 1 year PS+ canadian region for your US PSN account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.