Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd try of Daimon Barber 4. Went out of house with this:
VE69nj9l.jpg

klb0joMl.jpg

Used it on a slightly damped hair, as instructed on the jar itself. At first not bad, felt quite dry and application is quite smooth and no fuss with minial tug and pull. I really dig the smell man. And the product itself feels quite creamy and paste like (due to the amount of clay whicg thickens up the product).

But as minutes by pass, i feel the hold start to wear off. Reached office like this:
ye3lXYYl.jpg

Now, i already start to have fly-aways on my fringe and everytime have to adjust. Just sweep back with hand only.

Okay la this product's hold not that good, but thanks to the copolymer, it hardens a bit and that's the main hold that it gives on my hair. At least this stuff is quite light on the hair, not much weight. So far okay la not really much problem, the slight hold at lease holds my hair in place with some fly-aways and at least gives my hair the natural wave.

Will try again tomorrow by applying on a more damp hair and use a slighty larger quantity. Usually i use 3 finger licks, tmr try 4 or 5 licks...

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
^You might want to go for a 2:8 part instead and have your longer sides cover the awkward short hairs:

tumblr_nnpg8gyTAB1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think his sides is long enough for that.
And generally Asian face structure don't really suit that kind of 2:8 cause 90s will want that hair style back haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway some news updates.
Blumaan original will be ready in 3-4 weeks as told by the team. #fingerscrossed

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wet ur hair. Hold it down and blow dry. Use a brush to hold it down. Continue blowing for awhile after its dry. Do the andrewdoeshair method. Go as hot as u can tahan.

Sent from a based SONY using GAGT
I think some of us just can't get the sides down. Mine also won't stay down when it is short. No matter what I do. It'll start to stick out after a while. So I either shave very short or leave it long so it lies flat due to gravity.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually mine once long will be flat but I prefer to get it trimmed for the overall neater look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.