[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiloStitch90

Reaction score
just finish tales of zestiria, wa piangz long winded game sia... story is not all that interesting, long cutscene, alot of detours just for a 1 min scene, dun really like the battle system oso, prefer ToX system more,

open world but nothing much to explore. just find ruins after ruins in every corner of each field map.

the skit oso so troublesome, most of the tales game got skit just press select button can view already. this one must go save point then can view. knn. means will miss out alot of skit like this.

character development oso jialat, dunno anything much about most character other than rose n storey n alisha n mikleo. the rest all nv reveal more side story.

but i love the soundtrack in this game, most of the theme is very well done, can create the mood to keep u going n inetrested in the game.

this game. i give a 5/10......

got time to kill then play if no time just skip it.

Wah i haven't open the game yet :sad:

Last edited:

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can either buy the $50 US PSN store credits or 1 year PS+ canadian region for your US PSN account.
bro ..got test ? confirm can extend ?? sorry a bit kiasi....amount not say that small for anyhow try try one...

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
but games need to buy R1 liao right?

That's only if you buy the PSN credits. Having the PS+ doesn't mean you must get R1 games also.

bro ..got test ? confirm can extend ?? sorry a bit kiasi....amount not say that small for anyhow try try one...

I tested last night already without any problem, all PS+ subscription will auto extend 1 year from your current expiry date. I had no PS+ previously so I don't see how having a PS+ will be any different.

lolilover

Reaction score
just finish tales of zestiria, wa piangz long winded game sia... story is not all that interesting, long cutscene, alot of detours just for a 1 min scene, dun really like the battle system oso, prefer ToX system more,

open world but nothing much to explore. just find ruins after ruins in every corner of each field map.

the skit oso so troublesome, most of the tales game got skit just press select button can view already. this one must go save point then can view. knn. means will miss out alot of skit like this.

character development oso jialat, dunno anything much about most character other than rose n storey n alisha n mikleo. the rest all nv reveal more side story.

but i love the soundtrack in this game, most of the theme is very well done, can create the mood to keep u going n inetrested in the game.

this game. i give a 5/10......

got time to kill then play if no time just skip it.

Wah I play until the sword drawn only... So far i see the story not bad just i saw my bro play it seems i cant freely decide the main four party characters to use :(

Currently left it aside to grind disgaea 5.. xD

timpeh82

Reaction score
1206A vs 1206B any diff?

should i wait for 1206B?

the A or B means region.
A is some region b is for some region

$519 is quite good. wait for further price fall is possible.
maybe will stable at $459 or $449 in time to come I suppose.
or maybe drop to $399!!!

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tales series are not bad, there isnt much classic jrpg these days already,

but changing zestiria into a open world n on the spot battle encounter was a bad idea.

it jus doest cut it..

i only like tales of destiny and tales of eternia.

never like those 3d games..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
New colours are out for the PS4 controllers. Bought the silver one for $37.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.