The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

dj_flame

Reaction score
Once upon a time my hair was long enough to slick back with product (Took me 3 months to grow out the sides):

OnceUponATime_zpsrzkeuibk.jpg~original

calvinhan

Reaction score
Bros, Need some advice from the experts here..

I am currently using SF and Sidekick for styling on normal days but usually the quiff i create can only last for max early afternoon..and the quiff starts to drop down... Does adding in a hairspray helps to keep the style in place for the whole day?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros, Need some advice from the experts here..

I am currently using SF and Sidekick for styling on normal days but usually the quiff i create can only last for max early afternoon..and the quiff starts to drop down... Does adding in a hairspray helps to keep the style in place for the whole day?

Gravity, it happens to everyone.
Spray might help it keep in place, but adding weight to it, what do you think? ;)

when it starts to flop, use your hands and comb it upwards, done, that's the beauty of it, you can restyle whenever needed.

if you use hairspray on it, kiss it goodbye when you touch it.

bro, really got to ask, normal days you style like that, so non-normal days is what?

Last edited:

calvinhan

Reaction score
Gravity, it happens to everyone.
Spray might help it keep in place, but adding weight to it, what do you think? ;)

when it starts to flop, use your hands and comb it upwards, done, that's the beauty of it, you can restyle whenever needed.

if you use hairspray on it, kiss it goodbye when you touch it.

bro, really got to ask, normal days you style like that, so non-normal days is what?

Bro..non Normal days like (need to meet clients...give presentation..etc) use suavicito pomade to do a back comb hehe. Try to act like a so called gentleman cut haha!

Jonas gan

Reaction score
Any kaki wanna to buy Morris Motley balm together on their main website so we can split on the shipping fees?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any kaki wanna to buy Morris Motley balm together on their main website so we can split on the shipping fees?

buy from me la, i got sell. lol.
$55.
lol create a account to ask this? sure bo.
1st post quoted

Bro..non Normal days like (need to meet clients...give presentation..etc) use suavicito pomade to do a back comb hehe. Try to act like a so called gentleman cut haha!

why quiff cannot meet client? haha i think its totally fine.
backcomb more beng than quiff lol

see this kum lan hair. lol. imagine a asian face on it.
maxresdefault.jpg

vs

this, modern, means you are young and ready to take up challenges and use new foresight to bring his business to new heights. Hotshot.
7037bed679352df4be231aa8535b2438.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.