Apple Watch

benz1987

Reaction score
Not too sure whether is there any local warranty anot since its an Aussie set. I am guessing its a case by case basis if the service centre would be required to carry out repairs. Hopefully, can last me without any major problems :)

No local warranty ah...

benz1987

Reaction score
Alright, will try again, 2 months window period finishing soon, hopefully will get to experience the Apple Moment, otherwise will just have to bear with it and hope nothing major happens to the watch :)

Here's quote from Apple's One Year Limited Warranty regulations for Asia Pacific:

"Apple may restrict warranty service for hardware products to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device."

Try to call again, be nice, who knows, "Apple Moment" may just be around the corner. :)

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody got issues w Bluetooth connection?

mine dropped randomly and sometimes I don't even know the watch is not paired w the phone until I check the missed calls or notifications on my iPhone.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody got issues w Bluetooth connection?

mine dropped randomly and sometimes I don't even know the watch is not paired w the phone until I check the missed calls or notifications on my iPhone.

If your watch is not connected, there's a symbol of a phone with a slash across in red to indicate that. So far mine has no issues.

Did you update to 2.0.1 yet?

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
If your watch is not connected, there's a symbol of a phone with a slash across in red to indicate that. So far mine has no issues.

Did you update to 2.0.1 yet?
updated liao leh. its after the update that i got this issue.

sometimes like out of range (go toilet but phone charging on desk), come back, it wont auto connect.

or sometimes it just couldn't connect to the iphone even though bluetooth on. i had to turn off n on bluetooth on iphone for both to pair.

hmmm

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sometimes like out of range (go toilet but phone charging on desk), come back, it wont auto connect.

or sometimes it just couldn't connect to the iphone even though bluetooth on. i had to turn off n on bluetooth on iphone for both to pair.

hmmm

Strange as I never experienced that whether on 1.0.1 or 2.0.1.

Chips

Reaction score
Can anyone modify the default messages to work on whatsapp? I set it using the Apple Watch app on iPhone but it is still showing the defaults on Apple Watch when I hit reply for whatsapp.

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Can anyone modify the default messages to work on whatsapp? I set it using the Apple Watch app on iPhone but it is still showing the defaults on Apple Watch when I hit reply for whatsapp.

So U want when hit reply on your AW, it will unlock your iphone and await for your reply of the message?

Chips

Reaction score
So U want when hit reply on your AW, it will unlock your iphone and await for your reply of the message?

No. Apple Watch already have the function to reply directly to whatsapp notifications. What i want to know is can anyone change the default messages and it works with the quick reply for whatsapp

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hmmm

only happened initially...
and usually off and on both devices solves 90% of all known issues.

now, if my 6S in dock, i go toilet with AW in hand,
AW will show the red icon when i am peeing, then come back to desk, the red icon will be gone (aka, auto re connect already)

benz1987

Reaction score
On the topic on whatsapp, I do get notifications on whatsapp, however when i reply to my group chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply wouldn't be send over, but when i reply to the individual chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply gets send over. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Thanks!

alsonstc

Reaction score
only happened initially...
and usually off and on both devices solves 90% of all known issues.

now, if my 6S in dock, i go toilet with AW in hand,
AW will show the red icon when i am peeing, then come back to desk, the red icon will be gone (aka, auto re connect already)

Maybe your peeing too strong cut the signal..😜

Chips

Reaction score
On the topic on whatsapp, I do get notifications on whatsapp, however when i reply to my group chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply wouldn't be send over, but when i reply to the individual chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply gets send over. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Thanks!

ya seems like a bug now on group chats not just for whatsapp. Even Facebook messenger too. I tried restarting both iphone and apple watch seem to help abit but still not 100%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.