View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 08:23 AM   #8235
vespaguy

In case anyone is interested. All prices firm and fair unless you buy more than one, then I'll throw in a small discount (depending on the configuration). Thanks for looking

1. Marfione Custom Anax integral framelock, stonewashed blade. NIB. Box, papers, cert. This is a phenomenal folder - a ground-breaker of sorts. A full custom integral at this price is hard to find. USD[revised, see posts below]. I will also include some additional freebies like stickers and maybe a patch.

2. Hinderer handground custom long/deep swedged spearpoint XM18 3.5 with Duratech 20C blade (sterile satin blade - Gen 3). Non-flipper. Black G10 scale. Mint from maker. Perfect action, sharpness and fit and finish. Does not come with the pictured skull tab as it was sold off separately. The regular tab has been reinstalled. Also, this deep swedge version is very rare - don't confuse with regular spearpoint. USD[revised, see posts below].

3. Spyderco Domino with custom spaceman deep carry titanium clip. USD[revised, see posts below].

(BTW, a new Domino w/o the custom titanium clip is already USD210 + shipping, the clip itself will cost you another USD20 plus shipping).

Bump....someone has gotta appreciate this deal but wait, I will throw in additional freebies...

hello all, bumping for some more views.

What I'm including with the Marfione Custom Anax (apart from everything it came with - knife is MINT): Tadgear Mean T-skull patch (OD), Tadgear GITD logo patch, USN (Usual Suspects Network) Goat Decal, and a special decal from a very special unit - you can't buy this I believe

What I'm including with the Hinderer Custom Spearpoint (and a pic to show you that the skull tab has been removed and the standard tab reinstalled) - a sterling silver bead from RevHartz - fantastic handwork here. If you don't like the silver bead, I can throw in an extra orange G10 scale too! That's usd60 value!

Last edited by vespaguy; 11-11-2015 at 11:59 AM..
vespaguy is offline   Reply With Quote