[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpv500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so tempted to get ps4 to play the new NFS now....$499 worth it or wait till xmas season for sale?

seizure_

Master Member
Reaction score
still waiting for 17th Nov to come so that I can collect my Starwars Battlefront bundle :(

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so tempted to get ps4 to play the new NFS now....$499 worth it or wait till xmas season for sale?

can get it for $475 if purchase through qoo10 gift cards.

NFS good? i also thinking if wanna hoot the game...

hpv500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can get it for $475 if purchase through qoo10 gift cards.

NFS good? i also thinking if wanna hoot the game...

how to purchase thru gift card?

NFS one i oni keen on the modding part like tuning and bodykits...gameplay part i guess nothing to shout abt

littleredboy

Reaction score
Hmm need help before buying.

So for disgaea 5, i created a psn usa account, in another user.
So does it work if i buy DLC in usa account, then i switch to asia user to continue my storyline?

lolilover

Reaction score
Hmm need help before buying.

So for disgaea 5, i created a psn usa account, in another user.
So does it work if i buy DLC in usa account, then i switch to asia user to continue my storyline?

Yes. Make sure that US PSN account is set as primary account in the ps4. Note you cannot access the DLC SHOP in-game since the account used for the game data is not US. But u can access the acquired DLC u bought directly from the american psn store from the little girl with the DLC bubble above her head on the stairs near the dimensional prinny.

Last edited:

littleredboy

Reaction score
Yes. Make sure that US PSN account is set as primary account in the ps4. Note you cannot access the DLC SHOP in-game since the account used for the game data is not US. But u can access the acquired DLC u bought directly from the american psn store from the little girl with the DLC bubble above her head on the stairs near the dimensional prinny.

Ok thanks!! Meaning i just buy in usa psn store, and its automatically appear in my asia user's little girl DLC bubble?

lolilover

Reaction score
Ok thanks!! Meaning i just buy in usa psn store, and its automatically appear in my asia user's little girl DLC bubble?

Yupp. I bought the season pass in the US store and everything is available in every other account. Rmb to set as primary ps4 for the US account (1 ps4 per account) so the dlc can be used for all other accounts in that ps4.

lolilover

Reaction score
SIANNNNNNNNNBNNNNN NNN N N NN

But thanks for your help!!!😘

No prob :) Eh i got mine from qisahn ($75 or so for USD50) coz i see it's cheaper than gamestop all these. Not sure if there r other cheaper alternatives.

You intending to get season pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.