AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time use Rocketuncle and already have bad experience..

2 package for delivery today. Collection 9am-1pm delivery by 2pm.

Courier pick up my job yesterday fews mins ago reject my package saying that out of way.... and i wasn't even notified by the application that the courier had rejected my delivery.. until i check it few min ago..

forever_alone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time use Rocketuncle and already have bad experience..

2 package for delivery today. Collection 9am-1pm delivery by 2pm.

Courier pick up my job yesterday fews mins ago reject my package saying that out of way.... and i wasn't even notified by the application that the courier had rejected my delivery.. until i check it few min ago..

You mean he didnt pick up ?
Your package from where to where?

Sent from Apple iPhone 6 Plus using GAGT

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can use Public transport or Motorbike if you have one. I try to choose those delivery below 2kg. Most are light items or envelopes which can be put inside my backpack.

but islandwide delivery must see if i got go such areas onot..

sometimes just rather go back be delivery rider for few hours for pocket money after my full time job...

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 package assigned to courier but yet to be pick up.. Delivery by 2pm If missed delivery timing will RU offer refunds?

bunpire402

Reaction score
Do you ever experience your assigned jobs in RocketUncle disappear from your list when you are about to do a pickup. I had that during my first time. Does it mean sender cancel request? Also, anyway to change the preferred jobs day as I can't find anywhere to amend it to include weekends also.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I want to do an exchange for a customer.
Need to send and bring back a small held held item.less than 1kg.

Which courier can do it and how much?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.