Reaction score
+1
Me also want to know

What about divinity original sin? Heard is a remastered ed

Any nice jrpg? Or mmo?
Eyeing ffx &x2

Is the ff xiv good?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT
divinity orignal sin is a game u need patience to play de....
U have to not only think direct damage but also indirect damage...
( as in: U have to see the environment de, some mobs stand on oil ground, a fire spell on that will become an AOE. Or u can purposely fire the spell towards a bomb barrel and the surrounding goes boom. On a ground of fire, if you use water spell it become mist/fog and increase evasion for units inside, then fire a lighting spell and the mist becomes an AOE for it.... :s22:)

and its pretty punishing if ur party skills are half ****.

ffxiv: If you into crafting, can enjoy a good crafting system but a half ass economy.
Unless u selling mats or food and maybe some standard potions.. else hard to earn off from MB.

I stopped for 2 mths liao... just say the kpi to hit every week at endgame seems more of a chore to me then fun... though the story is one of the things its good at, main + side ( hildebrand is funny :D )

waiting for a few more patches den go back in just to clear main story.... :s22:

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
divinity orignal sin is a game u need patience to play de....
U have to not only think direct damage but also indirect damage...
( as in: U have to see the environment de, some mobs stand on oil ground, a fire spell on that will become an AOE. Or u can purposely fire the spell towards a bomb barrel and the surrounding goes boom. On a ground of fire, if you use water spell it become mist/fog and increase evasion for units inside, then fire a lighting spell and the mist becomes an AOE for it.... :s22:)

and its pretty punishing if ur party skills are half ****.

ffxiv: If you into crafting, can enjoy a good crafting system but a half ass economy.
Unless u selling mats or food and maybe some standard potions.. else hard to earn off from MB.

I stopped for 2 mths liao... just say the kpi to hit every week at endgame seems more of a chore to me then fun... though the story is one of the things its good at, main + side ( hildebrand is funny :D )

waiting for a few more patches den go back in just to clear main story.... :s22:
So the plot for xiv is good?
What about divinity? Looking for one with a compelling storyline.

Xiv need to grind alot? P2w?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw those PS4 user whom don't have PS3, Go get Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
17809918774_574f838fa6_b.jpg

Consist of Uncharted 1 to 3 HD version.

One of my favorite game franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.