[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
singapore model of COD3 lai liao

brand_new_ps4_1tb_console_call_of_duty_black_ops_iii_limited_edition_singapore_model_1446784202_acd78705.jpg

brand_new_ps4_1tb_console_call_of_duty_black_ops_iii_limited_edition_singapore_model_1446784202_f3801441.jpg

damn ugly imo

baijiazi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the plot for xiv is good?
What about divinity? Looking for one with a compelling storyline.

Xiv need to grind alot? P2w?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT
If storyline den go for xiv maybe u will enjoy the endgame but its stale after some time as you will keep doing the same thing but getting different stuff...

though there are other things you can focus on :s22:

Divinity I only played abit :s13:

only clear the surroundings.. the puzzles and side quests sometimes
jiak too much brain cells so I stop :s22:

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...tion-VR-games-release-date-PS4-Shuhei-Yoshida

The new Virtual Reality headset will be released in 2016 with a range of at least ten PlayStation VR games to choose from.
Sony say their goal with VR "is to deliver a sense of presence, making the player feel as though they’ve stepped inside the world of a game."
And having started out life as the Project Morpheus prototype, President of Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida recently revealed the overwhelming support the new device has been getting from PS4 fans.

Speaking to Kinda Funny Games, Yoshida explained how the company had started showing more demo content during events like the Tokyo Game Show in September, where players were allowed to choose from a selection of PlayStation VR games.
“So for the first time at TGS we were able to make it happen," he said, before revealing how the feedback had been a positive outcome.
"The reaction was amazing," Yoshida added.
"I cannot mention the specific number but the number of people that tried, we asked the question there, so many, overwhelming people said they would buy PlayStation VR."

"I'm afraid, as an industry, about VR and how it will play out. It has that slightly 'bandwagon' feel about it,” Elite creator David Braben told Videogamer.
“VR is great, don't get me wrong, and I enjoy it. We've supported it wholeheartedly right from the start.
"I think the experience is great, the vibe is amazing. It's really good, and I'm impressed as to where Oculus are with their controller as well.
"And that isn't just me criticising [VR. I just think that we've got to get our position and messaging right, and make sure the games are things that people will be comfortable with."

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If storyline den go for xiv maybe u will enjoy the endgame but its stale after some time as you will keep doing the same thing but getting different stuff...

though there are other things you can focus on :s22:

Divinity I only played abit :s13:

only clear the surroundings.. the puzzles and side quests sometimes
jiak too much brain cells so I stop :s22:
Xiv need subscription correct?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.