[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Normally sleep up to 11am nia.

Going to gameshop to see games. Just saw the game that u recommend me the killzone selling for $20+

Ok. That is decent but can sleep less and do other stuff in the morning will be better lar. Is a brand new right? Got hoot? Highly recommended by me. :o

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Владимир;97802249 said:
Ok. That is decent but can sleep less and do other stuff in the morning will be better lar. Is a brand new right? Got hoot? Highly recommended by me. :o

Preowned. Brand new $30+

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just purchase GTA V.

Saw the 2 for $70 section. Saw last of us and didn't saw any others that i liked. Diablo like not bad but afraid that old game nobody playing online already.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lUeBm3Hl.jpg

Bought mine today too :)
Traded in ps3 at $100

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know i am slow, but i juz opened up my pes2016 and play...this year graphics and gameplay damn impressive, almost couldn't stop playing
later open up fifa2016 n compare lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.