Reaction score
Can't believe someone ask me morris motley vs claymation. Which one better. Lol

Can compete meh? Lol #hdfwastetime

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GX korkor, u gt try this before
http://i.imgur.com/uSWzd0Sl.jpg[/I]

[URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shiportal.hwzreader&referrer=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from an emulsion of Love without using GAGT[/URL][/QUOTE]
Bo leh.
Wait for chiu buy let me try. Where you saw it?

dappergentleman

Reaction score

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
Gonzo super slick more worth the money. Cheaper and better. Jar design damn sick.

Your sides look great bro. And mm is not fully matte?

Sent from TGS using GAGT
If use abit will be dry matte but no holding power for my hair length. This amount holds really well and I would say shine level 0.5/5 in real life, I added some contrast and highlights to the photo to let you all see the hair if not is just a black thingy with no details.

Thanks! I love my sides too :) very smooth and neat.

Sent from mobile using GAGT

Bloomoo

Banned
Reaction score
What's the difference between slope side or high slope side?

Number 1 or 2 better? I don't like my hair to be too short, not those that can see skin.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
as of now ah?
nothing leh.
haha it tops out as a treatment styling product with a considerable amount of hold.
still sitting at the top.

only the price puts people off.
Wa I must be damn lucky to be able to use this product then :) really is use abit more can give really good hold.
What's the difference between slope side or high slope side?

Number 1 or 2 better? I don't like my hair to be too short, not those that can see skin.
I really want to help you but I don't know what is number 1 or 2 or diff between slope side or high slope. But just mention don't wanna see skin for my sides to your hairstylist? Should be clear enough ba. Haha

Sent from mobile using GAGT

Bloomoo

Banned
Reaction score
Hey cheesepie, disconnected haircut is like what?

I went about a month ago to cut overlap, something like leaving the top alone, and shaving the sides all the way from bottom to top up. Something like undercut?

Such hairstyle need a lot of styling which I do not really like so I want to switch back to the normal cut short and neat. It's already a month and do I need to wait longer to cut side slopes?

So you cut slope now as well?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey cheesepie, disconnected haircut is like what?

I went about a month ago to cut overlap, something like leaving the top alone, and shaving the sides all the way from bottom to top up. Something like undercut?

Such hairstyle need a lot of styling which I do not really like so I want to switch back to the normal cut short and neat. It's already a month and do I need to wait longer to cut side slopes?

So you cut slope now as well?

disconnect and overlap is the same.

if i am not wrong, the top and the sides are "disconnected" as 2 areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.