AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

ussr_1991

Banned
Reaction score
Any question related ...can ask.

Update: It's fun to meet so many different people. Sometimes ppl try to make use of us. Say small items but end up big boxes which are heavy. If chiobu nevermind....but lao uncle action tough try to makan me.

If work hard, you could earn +/- $200 per day

the best i hit so far was $120... after that tired liao. Maybe easyvan easier to clock that money but the orders get grabbed super fast.

TS, I just saw this thread.

Got anybody do GrabCar on peak hours and Gogovan on off-peak by using a private car?

I intend to rent a month long car and just do full time (12 hour) driving job in a desperate bid to earn as close to $2,000 after fuel, erp & parking.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, I just saw this thread.

Got anybody do GrabCar on peak hours and Gogovan on off-peak by using a private car?

I intend to rent a month long car and just do full time (12 hour) driving job in a desperate bid to earn as close to $2,000 after fuel, erp & parking.

Like that might as well work ninja van. If chiong max maybe 1 mth at least 3k+

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you ever experience your assigned jobs in RocketUncle disappear from your list when you are about to do a pickup. I had that during my first time. Does it mean sender cancel request? Also, anyway to change the preferred jobs day as I can't find anywhere to amend it to include weekends also.
Yes I kenna also.
Reached collection point but sender not around..called the person who arranged and she told me to leave and she will cancel the order...soon after the job disappeared. Lugi my time and petrol there.

Sent from IMH A&E using GAGT

siyimi

Reaction score
has any one also a car pal driver?

how does car pal fare against rocket uncle? do they also bid for the job they want similar to rocke uncle or car pal just assigned the jobs to the drivers?

do car pal do more corporate jobs ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.