The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
My most "Morris Motley" hair to date - blow dried with OS spray and finished with Blumaan.

9Nov2015_zpsgdgmfzfd.jpg~original

This looks really promising. I still prefer my normal more unkempt swoopy hair but this is good for more formal occasions.

jamescy90

Reaction score
Hi Bros,

Any salon to recommend in the 20-40 range?

Been going to Joel from Jean Pierre but nidda cut down on my expenses alrdy.:(

dj_flame

Reaction score
Or Jasper and John from Hair Factor. Jasper has been the guy behind all my various hairstyles. :)

John is more expensive but he knows his ****.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i find it still okay, becos it performs and gives results. but i worry the long term damage to wallet due to addiction. haha

One tub expected to last at least 1-2 months. Pretty OK for working adult.
For students not so

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway some updates on Blumaan original. It will be completed by Dec and ship as soon as we get it.
I heard they might be increasing the quantity per tub so let's wait and see!

Sorry for all the delay and wait.

xiaokuang

Reaction score
i find it still okay, becos it performs and gives results. but i worry the long term damage to wallet due to addiction. haha

Still think if 100g.. meaning about the same as HDF, mister pompadour etc... so maybe not as expensive as we thought ba...

maybe is the price the deters pple.. cos have to spend 50 over to commit.. haven try... but have the thoughts since original by blumaan is delayed...

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still think if 100g.. meaning about the same as HDF, mister pompadour etc... so maybe not as expensive as we thought ba...

maybe is the price the deters pple.. cos have to spend 50 over to commit.. haven try... but have the thoughts since original by blumaan is delayed...

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT
I get what you mean. What you are referring to is the price you pay vs price per ml of the product.

Nevertheless it's psychological lah. I see $55/jar I rather pay <$30/jar.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Anyway some updates on Blumaan original. It will be completed by Dec and ship as soon as we get it.
I heard they might be increasing the quantity per tub so let's wait and see!

Sorry for all the delay and wait.

Blumaan is pretty good, but it's a bit weird. The sample I got is a bit too sticky for my liking, so I'm not seeing how this can be used as a pre-styler.

Otherwise the hold and matte finish is great. It is literally "all-day hold" as advertised - 7 hours in and my quiff is still holding up.

edit: What I saying is that Blumaan and MM Styling Balm are 2 different products

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to be honest.

$55+ for 100ml vs $28++ for 50ml - 65ml.

its smarter to go for $55 but that's when you have dropped money on the first tub and you know its good.

depends on how you wanna go about on the first step.

whatever floats your boat. some ppl think Gold Digger > Morris
Some people think HDF is god given gift.

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.