[OFFICIAL] Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

fartboystinks

Reaction score
The hype is real

What do you like and don't like about this latest installment of the legendary game?

I feel the shouldn't had streamlined the S.P.E.C.I.A.L and they don't let you select 2 core traits. No more SKILL points.
Now just a +3 to main stats u get to access the traits. :vijayadmin:

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid invisible lockpicking bug.

Headache after playing the game for a while.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually nowadays ish consider normal to have all these issues at release. Happen to FO3, FONV, Skyrim and other major release from Bethesda lah. They don't leelease games like they used to in the 80s\90s.

Typically need at least few weeks of constant patching to see most major bugs being fixed and need few months to a year for the game to become more balance and stable to pray.

Heard about the change in SPECIAL and traits but moi thought the general feedback from most prayers are positive about this change? Tia those hardcore fansee gong this help to better specialize their character so harder to become master of all skills and trades. :(

midnightpapa

Banned
Reaction score
No need buy, no need play.

Go youtube see people live steam, all journey different, cum there are narration...

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually nowadays ish consider normal to have all these issues at release. Happen to FO3, FONV, Skyrim and other major release from Bethesda lah. They don't leelease games like they used to in the 80s\90s.

Typically need at least few weeks of constant patching to see most major bugs being fixed and need few months to a year for the game to become more balance and stable to pray.

Heard about the change in SPECIAL and traits but moi thought the general feedback from most prayers are positive about this change? Tia those hardcore fansee gong this help to better specialize their character so harder to become master of all skills and trades. :(

Bo level cap means u can be master of all given enough time...

fartboystinks

Reaction score

So far I have not encounter any game breaking bug yet.
The only bug i've encounter is the Deathclaw stuck on geometry. I m not complaining :s13: Easy kill for me

mickeycena

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta say...**** the ghouls. now going subways and buildings ******* scared now. FO3 ghouls better :(

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
I HOPE THEY FIX THE FAST TRAVEL TO REALLY "FAST" OK...

THE LOADING INTO INDOOR PLACES IS TOO SLOW AND THE FAST TRAVEL THRU PIP-BOY IS SLOW OSO.

WITCHER 3 DID SO MUCH BETTER IN THE FAST TRAVEL WITHOUT MUCH LOADING EVEN INTO A BIG CITY LIKE NOVIGRAD WITH ALOT OF NPCS ALTHO FAST TRAVEL CAN ONLY BE DONE ON SIGN POST.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game keep crashing making it unplayable sometimes.

Even update to the beta version also cannot solve the crashing problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.