Air purifier? - Part 2

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Air purifier?

Anyone plan to start sourcing for air purifier again?

Preferred those true hepa filter type

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have no freaking idea man.....i was stunned....claimed from 4px. now trying to claim from speedpost...

It's seems to have been hit at the top part where the black vent is.

It is not easy to hit it also, there is Styrofoam there in addition to the cardboard (thick one), the Styrofoam is the sofer type, so it's not easy. Even a corner hit is survivable.

Did you use 顺丰?

Of coz I don't wanna point fingers, but it's unlikely that speedpost caused this. The uncle also no time/strength to flip it over like that, the speedpost big truck also not very high.

4PX, in my experience, is ok. Bigger shipments they always have the DHL print plastic bag, maybe used that as their freight forwarder.

cnotsniw

Reaction score
wah, so jialat. sim tia big big.

could you have not accepted delivery instead citing severe damage?

Make speedpost prove that they receive the item in that condition?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sigh. M8088A. Buy or don't buy? Worry about the shipping charges and the horror story of the damaged product.

wizardundo

Reaction score
Yeah, new thread. The old post became un-quoteable.. many info is going to be lost.. :s13:

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant replied for the previous ones since locked lol

AP being damaged till like that and only 30% claimed... :eek:

how they handle the AP till like that? :eek:

11.11 event... think beside the items being delayed...there are possibility that are missing or damages too :eek:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can only buy if they can double box it lah and/or also use shunfeng. But maybe smaller dimensions. But risk is always higher with taobao.

Actually to play safe, qoo10 also better use FedEX. Single forwarder.

Last edited:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy 1 more filter for use during critical times. Then use TB filter DIY for normal days. ACH shd be decent for bedrooms

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imageproxy

Dimensions ok. I think got speed options too, sleep, 2, 3 and Turbo (same as PS-R459). Ps-r459 is nice but a wee bit bulky.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.