Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPAD PRO on M1 website.....it's here finally...:s12::s12::s12:

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quote from Apple SG site. so expensive for the 128GB model lol

Pricing & Availability
iPad Pro starts at SRP$1,188 (SGP) for the 32GB with Wi-Fi model and SRP$1,648 (SGP) for the Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB model and comes in three gorgeous metallic finishes including silver, gold and space gray and can be purchased at Apple.com/sg and select Apple Authorised Resellers.
Apple Pencil will be available for SRP$148 (SGP) and Smart Keyboard will be available in charcoal gray for SRP$268 (SGP).**

http://www.apple.com/sg/pr/library/...nesday-Arrives-in-Stores-Later-This-Week.html

my6600

Reaction score
kind of useless le. i would rather get the Retina MacBook 12-inch instead. Full functional computer at least.

wind30

Reaction score
I am also surprised by the pricing. I think this one will be a flop like iwatch... I told my boss 6 months ago when iwatch was launched that it will be a flop. No market for a watch that you need to charge everyday. It is not innovative and sony samsung all launched smart watch and failed already.

Apple seems to be losing its touch. Now they try to sell a 12 inch tablet with a stylus... like what samsung did one year ago.

Sure bad sales like iwatch. If it is running OSX maybe it might work but it is running IOS.

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
I am also surprised by the pricing. I think this one will be a flop like iwatch... I told my boss 6 months ago when iwatch was launched that it will be a flop. No market for a watch that you need to charge everyday. It is not innovative and sony samsung all launched smart watch and failed already.

Apple seems to be losing its touch. Now they try to sell a 12 inch tablet with a stylus... like what samsung did one year ago.

Sure bad sales like iwatch. If it is running OSX maybe it might work but it is running IOS.

Apple Watch Captures 75 Percent Global Smartwatch Marketshare in Q2 2015

Apple shipped 3.6 million units in the second quarter of 2015, “just 0.8 million units behind Fitbit’s 4.4 million units.”

What a flop.. :s22::s22::s22:

wind30

Reaction score

Apple is mum about iwatch sales numbers for so long....

They started giving a discount on iwatchs!!

Or the easiest and the most trustworthy source. Your own eyes..... look around u, how many iwatch?? Been so long since launch. U see any iwatch around?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Or the easiest and the most trustworthy source. Your own eyes..... look around u, how many iwatch?? Been so long since launch. U see any iwatch around?

We have to be realistic first.

1. This is the first Apple Watch
2. Not everyone will have a smart watch unlike a mobile phone. Many ppl don't wear a watch. Ppl who love watches usually buy mechanical watch. The market is not huge as of now but will be later
3. Apple Watch is targeted at the health market, aging population, wellness.

Idea is good but the market is fragmented and challenging. To be honest, we cannot expect every Apple product to kill the rivals. Fitbit, Polar and Tom tom has been in the wearable market for a while. Similar Samsung, Sony, LG and Huawei has launched smart watches. Cannot always expect Apple to launch a product that is so spectacular to destroy every company.

For iPad pro, let's watch. We won't know till they started selling.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol. My whole family has one each.
I think your judgement is just your observation.

Apple is gonna venture into automotive. So will it put Toyota out of business?
Don't think so. But it will take a chunk of share which was not in Apple's original business portfolio.

Apple Watch (not iwatch) is a new generation product from Apple so already not bad.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't think so. But it will take a chunk of share which was not in Apple's original business portfolio.

Apple Watch (not iwatch) is a new generation product from Apple so already not bad.

Yes. That is exactly my views. Can't expect them to destroy every competitor like iPhone did

wind30

Reaction score

errr.... its not MY observation. I am asking people to use their observation. Look around. They can come to their own conclusion. no arguments.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
errr.... its not MY observation. I am asking people to use their observation. Look around. They can come to their own conclusion. no arguments.

Well lately I have seen an increase in number of people who wears an  Watch. Apple did not reveal the number of watches they have sold doesn't mean it's not selling well. Apple will only give discount on the watch IF you buy an iPhone along with the Watch and that does not mean it's not selling well.

Apple has shipped an estimated 7 million  Watch since launch (~6 months). No other smart watch manufacturer has shipped 1 million. You do the Maths and market analysis yourself then.

NitrousExpress

Reaction score

i do see lots of apple watches, 5 out of 6 of my colleagues are on apple watch & iphones

well i do hope it flops also...... so i can get my hands on apple tv and ipad pro easily
like apple tv, such a hassle to get one, ppl online saying no interest, but oos everywhere

Last edited:

Chips

Reaction score
M1 pricing is out. Check it out on their website.

iPad Value+
Data Bundle
2GB
Theoretical Download Speed
300 Mbps
Typical Download Speed
40.7 Mbps to 103.7 Mbps
$1,339.00
Pay Now
+
$19.90
Per Month

iPad Lite+
Data Bundle
6GB
300 Mbps
Typical Download Speed
40.7 Mbps to 103.7 Mbps
$1,239.00
Pay Now
+
$29.90
Per Month

iPad Max+
Data Bundle
11GB
300 Mbps
Typical Download Speed
40.7 Mbps to 103.7 Mbps
$1,019.00
Pay Now
+
$50.90
Per Month

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.