[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the loot bonus is already out. so far i found that destroying items while fighting in the game is worth it. the speed boost is not bad. the compass rose set might not be bad either.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got in. no queue. :s13::s13::s13:

i think coz USA haven't wake up yet lol

by afternoon no need to try ptr liao.

BotBuddy is a multi million dollar business. whether they will fight Blizzard or not its anybody's guess.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost every +skill% dmg bonus is boosted to 100-125% not just tzo. I think to work with the nightmare rings.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they removed quite a few "attack no longer tied to attack speed but rather to resource cost" for skills like whirlwind.

WW looks like it got some sort of nerf. not sure if have real impact ingame.

Melee DH looks interesting but I do not think it will be a successful build this round. Its too out of the box for the devs to balance / design properly.

overall quite a bit of content, which is always a plus.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2.4 brings a whole lot of changes for all classes. Hopefully can see more builds on the leaderboard.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think we won't see much diversity for "top builds" but rather more USEFUL aka EFFECTIVE builds while leveling up - building up your character when you reset from zero with seasons.

for a long time, building a new character is a massive snoozefest because it was extremely boring. at least now with a greater selection of items, character progression is not so tedious.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i think we won't see much diversity for "top builds" but rather more USEFUL aka EFFECTIVE builds while leveling up - building up your character when you reset from zero with seasons.

for a long time, building a new character is a massive snoozefest because it was extremely boring. at least now with a greater selection of items, character progression is not so tedious.

How about fun but not so effective build ? It won't be at the top bit won't be at the bottom either. Stuck in the middle.

Sent from 人剑和一 using GAGT

cocopuff

Reaction score
The impale set for dh looks strong lol.

40,000% bonus damage for impale, always active shadow power, 1000% bonus damage when melee weapon is equipped :s22:

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about fun but not so effective build ? It won't be at the top bit won't be at the bottom either. Stuck in the middle.

Sent from 人剑和一 using GAGT

actually when ur character is around T3 that is most likely the time your character is fun but not so effective build while u are farming all the missing pieces. once u have the key items to push past T6 then its just effective build liao.

The impale set for dh looks strong lol.

40,000% bonus damage for impale, always active shadow power, 1000% bonus damage when melee weapon is equipped :s22:

depending if its additive or multiplicative to begin with, also, PTR tends to start with overbuff / overnerf than after that they will scale back or remove totally.

i saw that manticore now removes the cost for rapid fire and adds rapid fire damage.... i wonder if can combo with marauder set so the sentry also fires rapid fire hmmm....

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all these changes are in PTR right? not in the current 2.3 right?

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried out the rapid fire and melee shadow dh.

rapid fire with just m6 and the rapid fire quiver is fun. i used lightning build with shard of hate in kanai cube.

melee shadow dh i think is OP. i use chakram quiver and weapon. my paper dps is over 1 M and i one shot T7 rift guardians and 3 shot GR 45 RGs. lol also lightning build with shard of hate in kanai cube.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I welcome all the changes in this 2.4... look even easier to farm the uber keys..

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the irritate part is to look for the key warden .. run whole map cant find and he was in 1 small corner hiding

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.