[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why would there by a difference in trade in value for color difference. hardware all the same right? unless it's newer vs older batch.

also, you buy the console to play games. haven't even buy but thinking of trade in value. :s22:

haven buy already thinking of selling..

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys been playing mgs 5 and fifa 16 lately and wanting to get a new game which game is worth the $$

wwe 2k16
fo 4
cod 3

watch the gameplay of witcher 3 but not my liking

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i were to get FO4 do i need to play prev FO to understand the story?

fat_mac

Reaction score
Planning on getting the ps4 soon. For games like Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid, if I buy 2nd hand copy assuming that the DLC code has already been used, can I still download the content? Thanks!!

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Planning on getting the ps4 soon. For games like Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid, if I buy 2nd hand copy assuming that the DLC code has already been used, can I still download the content? Thanks!!

Dlc used once and tied to account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.