The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
lhBeWPql.jpg

Sidekick and mm!

Very lightweight product, great scent, like a very frgrant lemon biscuit.

Easy to work with and I didn't use alot.

The hold is great for such a lightweight product.

Will give more updates soon. So far I find the price tag justifiable!

Sent from TGS using GAGT

truespaces

Reaction score
PSA about MORRIS MOTLEY MM Products.

Hello all, if you want to buy Morris Motley MM styling balm, just go to their official website. Its OFTEN cheaper if you do it this way, just that you have to wait up to about 5 business days for it to be delivered.

Cost of 1 MM styling balm: SGD $40
Shipping is fixed at : SGD $20 (takes less than 5 biz day to be delivered to your house)

SO,
If you buy 1 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $60
If you buy 2 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $50
If you buy 3 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $46.7
If you buy 4 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $45
If you buy 5 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $44
If you buy 10 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $41

TLDR: You can get Morris Motley product for a cheaper price if you buy it directly off their website.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello all, if you want to buy Morris Motley MM styling balm, just go to their official website. Its OFTEN cheaper if you do it this way, just that you have to wait up to about 5 business days for it to be delivered.

Shipping is fixed at : SGD $20 (takes less than 5 biz day to be delivered to your house)

SO,

TLDR: You can get Morris Motley product for a cheaper price if you buy it directly off their website.
lol like practically every product ever?

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SO,

'tis true but such economies of scale only work for mass orders. I don't want to buy many tubs of MM.

That's where resellers can add value. But hey, if you're up to organise a mass order please let us know.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
It will be even cheaper if you bring in for us and sell it on shopee at $45, and we can get it at $35 after applying $10 code. You still profit $4 for each tub! Let us know :s13:

SO,

truespaces

Reaction score
lol like practically every product ever?

mmm. Would beg to differ. May I refer you to the ever popular product Dynamite Clay or Gold Digger By Vilain.

If you go to their website, it retails for $20 USD per tub, factoring in FX rates, you pay about $28 SGD per tub.

However if I buy it By Vilain from say the app Shopee or Carousell, I can get it for as cheap as $18 to $22 per tub, depending on the magnitude of the discount.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mmm. Would beg to differ. May I refer you to the ever popular product Dynamite Clay or Gold Digger By Vilain.

If you go to their website, it retails for $20 USD per tub, factoring in FX rates, you pay about $28 SGD per tub.

However if I buy it By Vilain from say the app Shopee or Carousell, I can get it for as cheap as $18 to $22 per tub, depending on the magnitude of the discount.

So what's your point? That you're a smart consumer? OK haha pointed noted.

Anyway by vilain this brand lol already. They are not the same as they used to be. And they seem to have hit the part where it's going into slight decline.
No new products. Hair style same. Videos made the same way.
Nothing much.

If only they can come up with something good. Then maybe can revive the brand.
And also because the 2 idiots didn't know how to manage their retailers well. So become dirt cheap lol.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It will be even cheaper if you bring in for us and sell it on shopee at $45, and we can get it at $35 after applying $10 code. You still profit $4 for each tub! Let us know :s13:

Lol shoppee is crap. Take up to 1 month to pay the money to seller + can ban you if you got Cust spamming codes.
My friend kena. Money all gone. Lol

If he ever Sells at 35. I make sure I kio all his stocks. Even for personal use or resell also song.
Clone shoppee account like free only.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what's your point?
His pt is he v clever but people pt out he is captain obvious so he divert attention.

Anyone who knows even a modicum about economics can tell you about economies of scale and how it is better to buy direct. But how practical is it for the end user leh?

Disclaimer: I'm not a reseller and sometimes local resellers don't offer the best value (re:BB90 from Mr Porter) but I strongly disagree with TS POV

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His pt is he v clever but people pt out he is captain obvious so he divert attention.

Anyone who knows even a modicum about economics can tell you about economies of scale and how it is better to buy direct. But how practical is it for the end user leh?

Disclaimer: I'm not a reseller and sometimes local resellers don't offer the best value (re:BB90 from Mr Porter) but I strongly disagree with TS POV

Hahaha captain obvious.
And buying 10tubs above 400 = gst. He didn't point that out.
So apparently he's not very cleber. Lolol.
Fail already lolol

Yes. No smart guy will buy more than 2 hair products at a go. Buying 10 lol worse.

truespaces

Reaction score
PSA about Morris Motley MM products - Corrected

Ahh thanks for pointing out, I stand corrected:

SO,
If you buy 9 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $42.2
If you buy 10 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = ??? (Not 100% certain as to how much per balm if you buy 10 as there will be GST incurred)

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Think your friend suay ba or selling really so cheap that people jitao spam codes :s13:

If really that jialat no seller would want to sell on shopee le. Regarding the payment, usually its 1-2 weeks for me, depending on when customer click the order received button. Or maybe they only prioritise releasing payment quickly to big players (like those qoo10 seller)

Lol shoppee is crap. Take up to 1 month to pay the money to seller + can ban you if you got Cust spamming codes.
My friend kena. Money all gone. Lol

If he ever Sells at 35. I make sure I kio all his stocks. Even for personal use or resell also song.
Clone shoppee account like free only.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That being said GX pls lower your price for MM kthnxbye lolol

Haha I don't benefit from lowering. I have time to time sale but won't lower for good.
My cost includes mailing, PayPal charges etc.
If u ask me to earn like few dollars for the effort. I rather not.
But now it's 52. Go count. I only earn like what few bucks only.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh thanks for pointing out, I stand corrected:

SO,
If you buy 9 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = SGD $42.2
If you buy 10 x MM styling balm, cost per balm = ??? (Not 100% certain as to how much per balm if you buy 10 as there will be GST incurred)

Captain obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.