The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Truespaces, so to get the cheapest price I would need to buy 10. But is that feasible? Youre gonna need to offload your 7 to 8 jars off somewhere right. Your economies of scale doesnt hold true for basic consumers.

Or how bout this, you start a PO and sell mm at 42. I will support you confirm :)

Sent from TGS using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Ya lor. Sad. I ask him org mass order he jitao ignore me.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

Lol which consumer will buy 10 jars just to get a cheap price on 1 jar.

You add and consolidate the jars with your friends to lower the price, that also takes time and effort.

There's the reason why resellers exist, to provide stocks fast without any of the hassle, of having to consolidate and share orders.

You want convenience and ready stocks, you pay the reseller for HIS/HER time, effort and trouble to procure the stocks for you. Not to mention an element of service on his/her part.

You want cheap prices, then be prepared to get your hands dirty and buy 10 jars, which imho doesn't make you any diff from a reseller.

This are all basic econs of supply and demand. Maybe truespaces shld consider this before making such redundant posts here.

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha captain obvious.
And buying 10tubs above 400 = gst. He didn't point that out.
So apparently he's not very cleber. Lolol.
Fail already lolol

Yes. No smart guy will buy more than 2 hair products at a go. Buying 10 lol worse.

like that i am not a smart guy lo, i buy more than 2 at a go :(:(

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol which consumer will buy 10 jars just to get a cheap price on 1 jar.

You add and consolidate the jars with your friends to lower the price, that also takes time and effort.

There's the reason why resellers exist, to provide stocks fast without any of the hassle, of having to consolidate and share orders.

You want convenience and ready stocks, you pay the reseller for HIS/HER time, effort and trouble to procure the stocks for you. Not to mention an element of service on his/her part.

You want cheap prices, then be prepared to get your hands dirty and buy 10 jars, which imho doesn't make you any diff from a reseller.

This are all basic econs of supply and demand. Maybe truespaces shld consider this before making such redundant posts here.

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Lol that's what I tried saying too. But he ignore me sia. Sad. Don't so fierce lah later he say unfriendly all gang up to bully him here.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.