[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
actually when ur character is around T3 that is most likely the time your character is fun but not so effective build while u are farming all the missing pieces. once u have the key items to push past T6 then its just effective build liao.

the thing yr build must revolve around the set gear. :(

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know unity ring and it's effect, but cannot understand "cannot find double unity"

anyway, i think the unity is bugged...follower and me still die...

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know unity ring and it's effect, but cannot understand "cannot find double unity"

anyway, i think the unity is bugged...follower and me still die...

Unity + http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/enchanting-favor

( Equip on Follower: Your follower cannot die. )

for 50 % more health.

Your follower will not die as long as you are alive.

it gives you 50 % damage reduction in solo if both you and your follower wears unity + favor. If you die , your follower will still die.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
i try to use the recipe for legendary and try to craft the templar piece from rare, cannot work :s22: no recipe yet too :(

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno what exactly you are referring to. All Kanai's recipes are available once the cube is unlocked. Follower's relic is crafted from Blacksmith, then upgraded to legendary in Kanai's cube Hope of Cain recipe.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
hmm i try again. i tried using house of cain once but cant, maybe i didn't have enough materials.

boxsurat

Reaction score
in PTR, strafe DH with Legacy of Nightmares has reached GR 92 or 95, i need to check again. the result, blizz is going to nerf Legacy of Nightmares from 800% dmg to 100% dmg.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
for Monk what u all use in kanai cube ah? i got alot uniques now if no have ideal one just anyhow do 3 first?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends on ur build.
weapon
punching monks: flying dragon
uliana monks: flow of eternity
heal monk: vigilant or flying dragon
SWK support monk: furnace

armour:
spirit guards
gungdo bracers
ancient parthain defenders
depth diggers
leoric crown
etc
etc

jewellery:
obsidian ring
unity
convention of elements
immunity amulets
overwhelming desire
broken promises

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they just need to mainstream the code inside proc coefficients. either make everything proc with no need for coefficients or get a really good team of coders to recode it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.