[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANy recommended places to get cheap games? Be it R1 or R3? I see qisahn like OOS for some of the games that i want..

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My calculations.. Including DBS live fresh cc.

2vnj5mw.jpg

hardcore.... :spin::spin:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hardcore.... :spin::spin:

Just making use of what i have... lol... Hope by the time i collect my ps4, qisahn still gt stocks for the games i wanna play...

Btw, i would be going to malaysia for business trip, recommended to buy games there? Can pass thru hand carry luggage at customs at airport?

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just making use of what i have... lol... Hope by the time i collect my ps4, qisahn still gt stocks for the games i wanna play...

Btw, i would be going to malaysia for business trip, recommended to buy games there? Can pass thru hand carry luggage at customs at airport?

I think the prices should be about the same one.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I saw the prices on Facebook for some shops, after conversion not much difference to here

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

no point. not much difference anyway.

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shld have asked ard in qoo10 thread in HWC... Im sure gt ppl can give u the $50 coupon.

Got my ps4 from gaming world at $378. Doubt that kind of offer will come anytime soon.

Alamak..

Lesson learnt. :(:(:(

Console myself: At least still cheaper than most people that got from retail stores

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
decided to get witcher 3 instead of the uncharted collection...
hope i dun regret my decision lol...

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh 'last of us' will cost motion sickness ar? jialat i got this problem also, hope i can tahan man...:s13:

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funco their service is good and friendly and they sell the brand new games quite cheap...anyway i wouldn't mind paying a few more bucks for good service...
not sure about the consoles there though...

Garfi3ld

Reaction score
funco their service is good and friendly and they sell the brand new games quite cheap...anyway i wouldn't mind paying a few more bucks for good service...
not sure about the consoles there though...

Yup, dropped by funco just now to get witcher 3 too. Friendly service not pushy. I took quite awhile staring their stuffs, shuffle between bnib and pre-owned.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, dropped by funco just now to get witcher 3 too. Friendly service not pushy. I took quite awhile staring their stuffs, shuffle between bnib and pre-owned.

But sadly they dont have much pre-owned ps4 games :(

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Still thinking whether to hoot digital copy of Uncharted's nathan drake collection or get locally.

Digital is around $38 but cannot resell. Physical cheapest is $58 for preowned and all I need to breakeven is to sell at $20. I'm sure that game if sell at $30 sure got people buy so technically game is only $28.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.