iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales]

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Please share your Ipad Pro accessories be it screen protector, casing and etc. No WTS and WTB please, lets keep this thread as sharing information. thank you

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Tempered glass screen protector range from $39 to $69 at Bullington Square. Tempted to try but abit expensive

sdarren7

Reaction score
Any clear tpu or clear plastic back case that is complatible with Apple Smart Cover?
Can't find it for ipad pro.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't waste time buying tempered glass protector. I think it is not useful.

I disagree. The tempered glass will take the impact when you drop it.

However the cost of the TG locally is so expensive that you are better off buying apple care plus. Maybe you can wait for cheaper alternatives or buy overseas

sdarren7

Reaction score

However the cost of the TG locally is so expensive that you are better off buying apple care plus. Maybe you can wait for cheaper alternatives or buy overseas

I got mine from qoo10. Think include shipping 27++. I just paste it
Perfect 10/10 full coverage. The Touch ID there is a full circle
Not like iphone 80% circle only. Think due to the curve ba

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought the Gosh case from nubox. It's a back case with cover type. Even though it state that it has Smart Cover feature but it does not work. The cover is flimsy and does not cover the ipad pro properly. It can't really hold the ipad pro in stand up position also. Quite disappointed for a $59.90 case cover. Will temporarily use this till a better back case like the eggshell transparent type to go with Apple official Smart Cover.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason compare to the normal screen protector other than pricing?

I don't have an iPad Pro but my iPhone 6s Plus is using TG screen protector while my iPad mini 4 is on glossy film screen protector.

The TG one has oleophobic coating just like the original glass on iPhones and iPads and cleaning it is really a breeze and attracts much less fingerprints than normal film screen protectors. You also pay premium for the material and TG ones are also a lot more scratch-resistant too.

That being said, I dun stick a TG one on my iPad mini as I find the frequency of using it is a lot less than on my iPhone, so don't wish to waste money.

seahch2

Reaction score
I bought the Gosh case from nubox. It's a back case with cover type. Even though it state that it has Smart Cover feature but it does not work. The cover is flimsy and does not cover the ipad pro properly. It can't really hold the ipad pro in stand up position also. Quite disappointed for a $59.90 case cover. Will temporarily use this till a better back case like the eggshell transparent type to go with Apple official Smart Cover.

Hi Nights,

Think you can get the Eggshell for ipad Pro from here http://shop.mcbay.com.sg/collection...or-ipad-pro-crystal-clear?variant=10299150209

I bought mine current ipad mini eggshell from them too.

eggshell-for-ipad-pro_pack_1024x1024.jpg

keigo22

Reaction score

I buy from Taobao only cost me rmb$45 lei...:s13::s13:

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Change airport istudio have stock for the eggshell back case but no stock for the Smart Cover. I ask my relative to help me buy with airport vouchers. Much cheaper. It is actually matt finish instead of crystal clear type.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mcbay service is top. ordered the clear case for my pro this morning and just received email my order has been shipped via taqbin lol...so fast.

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
Just gotten the eggshell for ipad pro. Now need to scout for the smart cover (black)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.