[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Hello folks.

if I purchase the ps4 thru qoo10 from gaming world and selected self pick up. Do I call them up once purchased is confirm and arrange for something with the qoo10 invoice or what?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just wondering first light and second son, is it connected or something?

yes it is.. first light is sort of prequel and side story to 1 of the characters in second son

infamous nice?
abit like uncharted rite...

different..

infamous using superpowers..

and got different story depending you want to do good or evil.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
I made two purchase with gaming world on two different cc. Just wondering when collect do they check for card?

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes it is.. first light is sort of prequel and side story to 1 of the characters in second son

different..

infamous using superpowers..

and got different story depending you want to do good or evil.

So must play first light first before playing second son?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I made two purchase with gaming world on two different cc. Just wondering when collect do they check for card?

Nope, they don't. The voucher must either be printed out or shown with your phone. Without it, they won't let you collect.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They'll send u a message, just bring your e ticket down to collect.

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

The only message i received is from qoo10, not gaming world. As long as i have the voucher, i can collect anytime? Need to call them up 1 day in advance? Or best to do so to play safe so that i wun make a wasted trip down only to find out that it is OOS?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The only message i received is from qoo10, not gaming world. As long as i have the voucher, i can collect anytime? Need to call them up 1 day in advance? Or best to do so to play safe so that i wun make a wasted trip down only to find out that it is OOS?

Yea, best is to call and confirm before going down in case they don't have stocks. Black is more likely to have no stocks like what happened last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.