[BTO Nov 15] Punggol

runforyourlife

Reaction score
hmmm its extremely secluded, near punggol settlement but i don't think accessible even via a 10min walk?

Elloell

Reaction score
I'm looking at this . But do U know it's just opposite of pasir gudang ? Their chemical plants are there , bad air quality must be considered . And if I have kids or parents , I might not choose there.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm its extremely secluded, near punggol settlement but i don't think accessible even via a 10min walk?

I waterway terraces 1 from hm to mrt already 6-8 min..impossible for this bto to mrt 10 min..most is 15 min to 20min..unless LRT,ya oppsite is chemical area liao

WinD21

Reaction score
need a urgent help here. I'm currently applying first time with my girlfriend as fiance/fiancee scheme.

There is a part where we can request for priority/assistance scheme.

it says " You are applying to buy a new flat to live near your parents under this scheme. "

I'm apply for Punggol one. My girlfriend family stay in Sengkang, my family live in Hougang. So shld i tick this part?

because there is a section where it says " *Applicants under fiance/fiancee scheme may also request for their application to be processed under this priority scheme if they are applying to buy a flat to live/with their parents.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need a urgent help here. I'm currently applying first time with my girlfriend as fiance/fiancee scheme.

it says " You are applying to buy a new flat to live near your parents under this scheme. "

I'm apply for Punggol one. My girlfriend family stay in Sengkang, my family live in Hougang. So shld i tick this part?

because there is a section where it says " *Applicants under fiance/fiancee scheme may also request for their application to be processed under this priority scheme if they are applying to buy a flat to live/with their parents.

Yes, that scheme would be married child priority scheme or mcps in which your parents or hers would be within a 2km radius to be eligible.

misosoup365

Reaction score
I also think look damn good, but scared regret sia, at least 5 years leh....

At least super cheap...

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Check if your gf parents home is within 2km of the punggol bto
http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/MCPS_Nov2015_BTO?strSystem=BTO

Hougang confirm cannot meet, sengkang still have home

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price is good for "waterfront" estate but my main concern is still with the location

Even if they build up the amenties in punggol, commuting from work is still damn ley chey

If you're taking public transport you are at the mercy of the crowd and serviceability of the NEL

bearine

Reaction score
Pls consult parents and get their agreement before using this MCPS scheme. Later good number and they dun want give u photocopy of their IC and say they want to sell and move out soon how. They will be limited to only buy/sell within the same estate.

diamla

Reaction score
Northshore straitsview quite far from neighborhood centre but it 4 room have balcony. Hope can get balcony unit.

Elloell

Reaction score
Pls consult parents and get their agreement before using this MCPS scheme. Later good number and they dun want give u photocopy of their IC and say they want to sell and move out soon how. They will be limited to only buy/sell within the same estate.

This MCPS scheme will affect our parents when they decide to move in the future ?

platopus

Reaction score
Yup, they cannot move house for 5 years. Or if they sell, they must buy back the same estate area

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or move into your place..

And the 5 years start when u take possession of your flat..

Tptptp

Reaction score
I like punggol also. But thinking of taking LRT then MRT to work is damn mafan la. That's why they build and design so nice attract young couples over

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.