Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
market order to fill your order immediately, meaning it's sold at the ask price or bidding price of current buyers?

It will be whatever is in the queue but the spread maybe quite wide. All I know is, this market order is not good unless you die die want the stock.
Anyway, if you die die want a liquid stock, just place 1 bid limit order above current price will get it liao.

Last edited:

grace.lee

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if I need to go down personally to submit my application forms for face-to-face verification or would mailing them my forms suffice?

Thanks.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if I need to go down personally to submit my application forms for face-to-face verification or would mailing them my forms suffice?

Thanks.

It's better f2f but mailing should do too.

grace.lee

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. By the way I have a Deg in Civil End and a Deg in Business Management, do I still have to take the quiz thing?

I already have an existing CDP account.

Average

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. By the way I have a Deg in Civil End and a Deg in Business Management, do I still have to take the quiz thing?

No, there was nv a need for quiz. Oni got an assessment form which the banker will most probly help u fill up after hearing ur satki credentials. I assume u toking bout equities trading account.

Sent from your next door using GAGT

Bedokian

Reaction score

Just quote the Business Management degree when opening. You have passed the CAR due to education qualification criteria.

noobinvestor

Reaction score
hey,

it's been two weeks since application for the acc. got the letter already but when i login and press online trading, it's still the same issue. the page just goes blank/white and nothing loads.. have tried on multiple browsers. called them but they only ask me to allow cookies and run java script. still doesnt work. tried on my mobile and it doesnt work as well. can anyone please help? :(

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hey,

it's been two weeks since application for the acc. got the letter already but when i login and press online trading, it's still the same issue. the page just goes blank/white and nothing loads.. have tried on multiple browsers. called them but they only ask me to allow cookies and run java script. still doesnt work. tried on my mobile and it doesnt work as well. can anyone please help? :(

Call the rm who did your application.

RatRaceEscape

Reaction score
Hi guys, need your help and i'm new to the SCB platform. I'm holding on to Viva Industrial Trust and they recently announced new equity offer of 1 share for every 7 held at the price of 0.715.

I'm on the SCB trading platform and I'd like to know how the process works to subscribe to the new equity offer. I understand its a custodian account so will I need to call up the bank or can it be done via the online platform?

Thanks in advance guys! really appreciate your help

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need your help and i'm new to the SCB platform. I'm holding on to Viva Industrial Trust and they recently announced new equity offer of 1 share for every 7 held at the price of 0.715.

I'm on the SCB trading platform and I'd like to know how the process works to subscribe to the new equity offer. I understand its a custodian account so will I need to call up the bank or can it be done via the online platform?

Thanks in advance guys! really appreciate your help

Read this: http://www.investmentmoats.com/port...h-standard-chartered-bank-scb-online-trading/

potatoe8

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for asking this question again.

I can't access 'Quote' on the trading platform when using my Mac.

Is anyone having the same issue?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for asking this question again.

I can't access 'Quote' on the trading platform when using my Mac.

Is anyone having the same issue?

Try again later, clear your cache and cookies. Then again SCB always has these little issues.
I can but I'm on pc.

capri87

Reaction score
I opened my securities and esaver account around Aug 2015. Can I close my esaver with no penalty charges? Reason being I'm planning to use my dash account to transfer fund to securities account to buy/sell shares. Want to circumvent the $1K minimum sum problem. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.