[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any of u guys played the evil within?
how was it?...i did some research and found the camera view was pretty bad and the gameplay itself was quite tough

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any of u guys played the evil within?
how was it?...i did some research and found the camera view was pretty bad and the gameplay itself was quite tough

i played it on ps3. the game is terrible. storyline so-so. gameplay sux. char movements are not very smooth. gameplay was tough cos there are hardly any ammo or weapons. most of the time is you run through enemies and you must be pro at qte actions during cutscenes otherwise its game over.

the whole game is basically in low light, confusing backgrounds and this caused nausea a few times even though i dun have any motion sickness at all when i play 1st/3rd person games.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dragon Quest Heroes is getting really fun. It was easy at first but now the missions are getting harder and it's possible to fail the missions consecutively.

Character design as with other Dragon Quest games is really nice. Cutscenes are a joy to watch but I think the English subs are quite poorly translated which was a bit disappointing.

Too bad this game doesn't has co-op, otherwise it would be an even better game. Money well spent definitely!

With the ability to create accessories from alchemy and going on side-quests for rewards, the game felt refreshing for me because I haven't played a JRPG in a long time. It brings back memories of the Shining Force days where can choose your party characters..

Last edited:

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dragon Quest Heroes is getting really fun. It was easy at first but now the missions are getting harder and it's possible to fail the missions consecutively.

Character design as with other Dragon Quest games is really nice. Cutscenes are a joy to watch but I think the English subs are quite poorly translated which was a bit disappointing.

Too bad this game doesn't has co-op, otherwise it would be an even better game. Money well spent definitely!

With the ability to create accessories from alchemy and going on side-quests for rewards, the game felt refreshing for me because I haven't played a JRPG in a long time. It brings back memories of the Shining Force days where can choose your party characters..
I love RPG games, thank god DQ Heroes was released in PS4

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you have a group? I'm interested to play the heist but unfortunately can't make up the numbers.

if you dun have a grp of frens to play with then forget abt it and wait for gta6.

in the game ppl are not interested in playing heist but they pk each other. you spent majority of the time waiting for players and there is no one joining or they like to leave halfway thru the heist resulting you in failing it and back to waiting room.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
I love RPG games, thank god DQ Heroes was released in PS4

Sword Art Online: Lost Song is coming too!! so excited!

anyone playing Tales of Zestiria?
i heard all the tales series battle system is the same, not sure if it's the same as tales of vesperia.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sword Art Online: Lost Song is coming too!! so excited!

anyone playing Tales of Zestiria?
i heard all the tales series battle system is the same, not sure if it's the same as tales of vesperia.

sword art online got alot of bad reviews.

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the rate of playing FO4 for hours, dunno the PS4 can tahan for 6 months or not coz device become so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.