The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows where i can get something like the photo in local stores?
thanks.
image1xxl.jpg

Probably in Zara? Actually this kind of loafers should be plentiful around many shops.. Just different design n material

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably in Zara? Actually this kind of loafers should be plentiful around many shops.. Just different design n material

i am looking for one as similar as possible. saw that in ASOS but am afraid that i will get the wrong size. really love the design though.

chickenbackside

Reaction score
i am looking for one as similar as possible. saw that in ASOS but am afraid that i will get the wrong size. really love the design though.
The loafers are in an usual configuration.

You often see penny loafers or tasselled loafers, but you almost (except now) never see tassels sprouting out from the penny slit.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
US/UK can get Oreo easily at retail price.

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Right now which are the shoes with the best cushioning in the market? I have a pair of roshe but my feet still hurt after a few hours lol. I work outdoors and standing for 8-12 hours is the norm. Hence, I'm looking for a pair of shoes that are comfortable yet stylish. :)

dj_flame

Reaction score
anyone knows where i can get something like the photo in local stores?
thanks.
image1xxl.jpg
The loafers are in an usual configuration.

You often see penny loafers or tasselled loafers, but you almost (except now) never see tassels sprouting out from the penny slit.
If you just want tasseled loafers, GH Bass from Leftfoot.

Where is a good place to shop for sneakers in our tiny little red dot? Apart from Leftfoot? I don't mean online.
Honestly, the local brick and mortar selection is quite lousy. Online is cheaper and has a wider selection.

You just need some patience to sift through the shoes you want from all the muckus.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Right now which are the shoes with the best cushioning in the market? I have a pair of roshe but my feet still hurt after a few hours lol. I work outdoors and standing for 8-12 hours is the norm. Hence, I'm looking for a pair of shoes that are comfortable yet stylish. :)

Ultra Boost?

Though a bit hard to match.

Racer easier to match.

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$289 is indeed a bit expensive for a casual shoes lol. Ultra boost only the full white 1 caught my eyes. But then maintaining the whiteness is :(

H0neyChicken

Reaction score
$289 is indeed a bit expensive for a casual shoes lol. Ultra boost only the full white 1 caught my eyes. But then maintaining the whiteness is :(

White one not available in Singapore. Is nice but not easy to maintain. I bought the full black and I use it for my runs and casual outfit

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
White one not available in Singapore. Is nice but not easy to maintain. I bought the full black and I use it for my runs and casual outfit

Haha I hardly exercise 1 leh. Maybe aim for pure boost 2, but need find a retail shop in sg which has that.

JamesAlvez

Reaction score

You can try merrell shoes. So comfortable to wear from the inside but as durable from the outside. But unfortunately expensive.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone own any pair of shoes with wooden soles?
just got a pair of loafers online and the soles are made of wood? kind of uncomfortable as it restricts bending.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.