[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zestiria generally is the same as xillia, just that this time they fixed two characters that u cannot remove from the battle party and the seraphs can morph with those two characters. But still better than Vesperia in my opinion (upgraded version). I dont like how sometimes the monsters suddenly drop from the sky and scare me :(

storyline and gameplay good anot?

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just got my PS4 off gaming world and got a good steal thanks to all here and the kind souls over at HWC.

I'm given to understand that we can actual my have multiple PSN account. Which region would you guys suggest as the main account??

Noob question I know but my last console was a PS2 so all these PSN and PS+ stuff is really new to me. Would appreciate any advice if y'all are free to type a few lines.
I collecting mine from Gaming world after work today also :s13:

My last console was PS2 as well. So Its better if some buttie can entertain us :)

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah still got yakuza games coming out?...last yakuza game i played was on the ps2

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun bother about the side titles like brotherhood or black flag etc.

just AC 1, 2 and 3 enough to know the main story arc.

unity and syndicate are somewhat different because they are from 2 different era, french revolution and Victorian age england. But i think if you are interested in the history maybe can consider.

i remember after playing 2 and 3, i kept googling on stuff on renaissance italy, da vinci, george washington and the american revolutionary war.

nice info...later i go game shop ssll

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completed yakuza zero liao. No bad, I like it. Story line more intriguing but gameplay abitblose out compared to previous. Didn't plat this time

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my PS4 off gaming world and got a good steal thanks to all here and the kind souls over at HWC.

I'm given to understand that we can actual my have multiple PSN account. Which region would you guys suggest as the main account??

Noob question I know but my last console was a PS2 so all these PSN and PS+ stuff is really new to me. Would appreciate any advice if y'all are free to type a few lines.

My last console was PS2 as well. So Its better if some buttie can entertain us :)

I just bought the Asia PSN. I heard US PSN more expensive but also got better free games, need US PSN user to come in confirm :s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah still got yakuza games coming out?...last yakuza game i played was on the ps2

they still coming out yakuza games but all is pure japanese. they coming out yakuza 1 remastered for new gen consoles but as usual is pure japanese. yakuza 0 which is prequel to yakuza series came out earlier this year.

for english version, yakuza 5 supposed to come out but no news.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AC main story not much link between the games, only link is desmond and his animus.

desmond and his animus no more liao. now become abstergo who is templar controlled and they want to control the world.

uncharted played at PS3 before liao. now waiting for uncharted 4.

i nv play assasin creed games before, can go play syndicate straight?

can play unity first then syndicate.

runforyourlife

Reaction score

Bro i no used to your phrasing compared to the past lei, changed so much :s22:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

You don't need to get Playstation Plus from the start. Play some of the games first then see if you really need the online gameplay capabilities. I activated my US PS+ subscription but until now I only downloaded Magicka 2 for free which I probably don't intend to play.

I would recommend just getting the cheapest PS+ subscription locally if you're into online multiplayer.

aaaflyer

Reaction score
Yup, next year. What you mean by cut grass? Grinding ah.

yea grinding. dynasty warrior machiam all enemy stand there and let you hoot only. like cut grass lor.

damn my last "console" is also ps2 sia. PCSX2 =:p Still got over 80 games never play....

lolilover

Reaction score
storyline and gameplay good anot?

The storyline is not bad, it's pretty interesting (but it's not too original).
Gameplay wise also good, very similar to Xillia with slight changes. There's also those symbols and titles addition.
Personally i find it good overall.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gameplay wise also good, very similar to Xillia with slight changes. There's also those symbols and titles addition.

think i will hoot this and dragon quest.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score

u talking about tales of zestiria rite?

wah gian le....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.