[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't need to get Playstation Plus from the start. Play some of the games first then see if you really need the online gameplay capabilities. I activated my US PS+ subscription but until now I only downloaded Magicka 2 for free which I probably don't intend to play.

I would recommend just getting the cheapest PS+ subscription locally if you're into online multiplayer.
Ya, intend to complete the campaign first before I try online play.

Heard it's cheaper to buy directly from ps store online that from local shop?
They have an option for which region u want to buy?

Do games like diablo and destiny need online access? Or can solo?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
So many games so little time.. any chance there's a funco member lurking here?

just get those that's best review and you really itch to buy.

somemore games price dropped after awhile, so dun have to rush and get the latest 1.

i also now rotating btw mgs5, arkham knight and dbz xenoverse. maybe after i'm 80% completed, then i'll go hoot fallout 4, zestiria and uncharted collection.

by then probably 20-30 dollars cheaper.

Meatfactory

Reaction score
I collecting mine from Gaming world after work today also :s13:

My last console was PS2 as well. So Its better if some buttie can entertain us :)

What's the price of a ps4 these days? I am quite tempted to get it after reading all fun you all describe here.

They take in ps3 as trade in?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just get those that's best review and you really itch to buy.

somemore games price dropped after awhile, so dun have to rush and get the latest 1.

i also now rotating btw mgs5, arkham knight and dbz xenoverse. maybe after i'm 80% completed, then i'll go hoot fallout 4, zestiria and uncharted collection.

by then probably 20-30 dollars cheaper.

go get witcher 3. really very nice and i am waiting for their last dlc story.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
go get witcher 3. really very nice and i am waiting for their last dlc story.

i got witcher 2 last time in my xbox360, i cannot pass the part where he need to rescue triss leh... the battle so damm difficult.

are the controls and battle system still the same in 3?

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
I just bought the Asia PSN. I heard US PSN more expensive but also got better free games, need US PSN user to come in confirm :s22:

just go https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/games and https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg to compare the free game can liao..

I have both US and SG PSN account. I activated my free asia PSN account but till now i only play pes2016 and metal gear V. Don't really have time to download those free game to try too.

Its true US psn offer more and better free game but no time to play also no use.. :s13::s13:

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
just go https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/games and https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-sg to compare the free game can liao..

I have both US and SG PSN account. I activated my free asia PSN account but till now i only play pes2016 and metal gear V. Don't really have time to download those free game to try too.

Its true US psn offer more and better free game but no time to play also no use.. :s13::s13:

recently sg psn can download Thief for free. initially i tot the game should be not bad, after playing 10mins i felt it's more worst than bioshock...

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Bro i no used to your phrasing compared to the past lei, changed so much :s22:

eh no la i see thread. Im new to this thread mah. generally more courteous on the first few time. Im still posting in my sinkie accent back in FF. :D

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Im not actually very much into online multiplayer. blame it on the poor man internet connection. So essentially, if i do not play online multiplayers, there is absolute no need for PS+?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Im not actually very much into online multiplayer. blame it on the poor man internet connection. So essentially, if i do not play online multiplayers, there is absolute no need for PS+?

Yup. You got it!

runforyourlife

Reaction score
other than until dawn, what other games are there ah that is horror and nice....? don't recommend cui motion sickness one :s22:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Yup. You got it!

ooh cool. So this PSN thing.. the more the merrier is that it? US/JP/SG? Can this be done?

I know UK is always more expensive so I don't think i'll make one from that region.

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
ooh cool. So this PSN thing.. the more the merrier is that it? US/JP/SG? Can this be done?

I know UK is always more expensive so I don't think i'll make one from that region.

Depends where the games from
To download the dlc need go to the correct store to download

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

For me, I usually don't bother about the DLCs. Sell the game away can fetch a slightly higher price.

_dEvon

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, where now still got sell 20th anniversary ps4 controller? looking for one..

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me it's always better to get a physical copy. My friend bought digital watchdogs from PSN during sale for $21. I got 2nd hand copy for $20, probably can sell for $15 after completing the game :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.