[Maylyn - Networking] ASUS RT-AC5300

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

how was the wireless coverage and performace? better then your ac3200?

Initial test looks great. My wireless speed for up/down for both my SAMSUNG Note 4 and my MS SP3 showed more than 300+Mbps. I'm using Smart Connect for all my wireless devices

Have to monitor for the next few days lah

trichard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Initial test looks great. My wireless speed for up/down for both my SAMSUNG Note 4 and my MS SP3 showed more than 300+Mbps. I'm using Smart Connect for all my wireless devices

Welcome to the family of the X5300......... picture your router on the table ?

guards80

Reaction score

Hmm how abt the coverage got better then ac3200? coz going buy this ac5300 :p

bingrui

Reaction score
hmm if same same then thinking want to buy ornt ;D

Even if it's the same I would Get it cause of mu -mimo. Devices will be able to talk to the router simultaneously, which improves speed. (Ac3200 is sumimo)

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Even if it's the same I would Get it cause of mu -mimo. Devices will be able to talk to the router simultaneously, which improves speed. (Ac3200 is sumimo)

Stop this MU-MIMO thing lah. How many people at home have more than 4 MU-MIMO devices? Unless you have a gaming laptop by ACER or MSI...

I have about 30 wireless devices at home also no one MU-MIMO device ah

Last edited:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Hmm how abt the coverage got better then ac3200? coz going buy this ac5300 :p

I'm staying in a 4-Rm HDB lah. The most is to monitor the stability of the connection (or you would like to call it coverage) of my 9xIP cameras over the next few days lor

Last edited:

iceboi

Reaction score
Is all challenger having this router with limited set already or only selected store got..

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Is all challenger having this router with limited set already or only selected store got..

I believe they have some sets for sale only. I was told that Jurong Point, AMK Hub and Marine Parade have them.

I think they also want to reserve some for the coming SITEX Show mah

guards80

Reaction score
I'm staying in a 4-Rm HDB lah. The most is to monitor the stability of the connection (or you would like to call it coverage) of my 9xIP cameras over the next few days lor

wow so many wireless device u have.. hmm do u use whatsapp call?

iceboi

Reaction score
I believe they have some sets for sale only. I was told that Jurong Point, AMK Hub and Marine Parade have them.

I think they also want to reserve some for the coming SITEX Show mah

Thanks for the info tml i shall go Amk Hub and check out if they still have stock for the router if not i have to wait till SITEX..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.