ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finished work reached home settled everything almost 1am liao :crazy:

only the most morning got time play awhile nia :sad:

lvlaTr1X

Master Member
Reaction score
The statement is very wrong. I play my ps4 on my 75 inch tv.

How much did u buy ur TV may I ask?

As far as I know, the ratio of cost to size for TV goes way up after 60 inch. I might be outdated.

Have u seen bto size nowadays? The size of it just not realistic to fit a 75 inch TV.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
How much did u buy ur TV may I ask?

As far as I know, the ratio of cost to size for TV goes way up after 60 inch. I might be outdated.

Have u seen bto size nowadays? The size of it just not realistic to fit a 75 inch TV.

My 75inch cost about $6k+. Yes a huge jump of price from 65 inch to 75 inch. Consider a reputable 4k 65inch tv brand like lg cost $3.5k now.

Don't judge the size of tv by the size of your flat. It is the viewing distance from your eyes to the screen. I sit 2.8m away from it and It doesnt look big as time goes by. It look big but never overwhelming big that i have to shift further back. As long u have enough space from your stationary tv positiom to the rear of the wall. It doesn't matter what room size of your bto flat.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some people like to sit front row in the cinema

the head need to keep on pan and tilt to watch a movie

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Collected my PS4 on wed. But busy working till late these few days. Luckily tomoro my work finish before 12pm, after that go home setup n play haha

20151119_201619_zpsbxrznfdk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.