iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales]

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
egg shell is good. Still using it on my iPad Mini2 since day one!

Came back from Tokyo and couldn't find any pencil or keyboard. Lol.
Will try next week again as I will be going again.

But many Surface 4s!

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought my Smart Cover (black) from nubox@city square. They don't display the cover. Better call them to check the stock before go down.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
The iPad pro charger is it same as iPad charger? The lightning cable for iPad pro seem thicker. I wander can we use lightning cable from iPhone to charge iPad pro.

oric1

Reaction score
The iPad pro charger is it same as iPad charger? The lightning cable for iPad pro seem thicker. I wander can we use lightning cable from iPhone to charge iPad pro.

It's the same 12W iPad charger. Yes, you can use any lightning cable for your Pro.

Chips

Reaction score

the reason why iPad pro cable is thicker cos it is the 2m cable. It is safe to use the iPad cable for iPhone and vice versa.

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
i using eggshell with apple smart cover which I just got today. Love the combination as it still can show the back of my iPad pro with the clear eggshell :)

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
My iPad Pro Space Gray with apple smart cover and eggshell

DSC_0047_zpszzai4adz.jpg

DSC_0048_zpsguteqje6.jpg

flyhigh777

Reaction score
Someone should post a peekture of their Smart Keyboard or Pencil

I just received the pencil from Apple....it stated 4-5 weeks but I only waited 9 days....Got pencil but no device as planning to buy from Hong Kong, so sad cannot try immediately.

How to upload pic ?

Btw, wonder if there is any case for the pencil in the market.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
It's the same 12W iPad charger. Yes, you can use any lightning cable for your Pro.

the reason why iPad pro cable is thicker cos it is the 2m cable. It is safe to use the iPad cable for iPhone and vice versa.

Thanks for clearing the doubts guys :)

i using eggshell with apple smart cover which I just got today. Love the combination as it still can show the back of my iPad pro with the clear eggshell :)

Yeah, love the combination. :)

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.