Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In less than half a year, Redmi Note 2 is being succeeded with the Redmi Note 3!

Metallic unibody design, fingerprint sensor and the 4000mAh battery are the signature features of Redmi Note 3.

Mtujew3l.jpg

uGnxIfZl.jpg

EpOYZVVl.jpg

Unh806Xl.jpg

UPDATE (14/1/2016) :
Xiaomi announced an upgraded version of Redmi Note 3, now with a Snapdragon 650 processor. Supports VoLTE and 4G+ speed up to 300Mbps, as compared to Redmi Note 3 with Helio X10. RMN3 with SD 650 also comes with better 16MP rear camera w/ PDAF, as compared to RMN3 with Helio X10 ~
68418ffbjw1ezyvyq63soj20qo1xkafq.jpg

Antutu scores up to 77k !
GG2VrlCl.jpg

Supports micro SD as well, according to this poster info, 1 SIM + 1 micro SD or 2 SIMs configuration
6fr8Sxyl.jpg

UPDATE (27/3/2016) :
Mi Singapore has revealed the local availability of Redmi Note 3 (SD650) today. The 3GB/32GB variant will be retailing at SGD $299 w/o contract at http://mi.com/sg on 6th April 2016, coinciding with the annual Mi Fans Festival.
kXlnfCa.jpg

**NOTE!!**
Looking to get a local Redmi Note 3 but don't know where to get as mi.com/sg didn't restock it for a period of time? Mi Singapore has listed several venues which they had authorized officially that you can get legit local Redmi Note 3, which they are:
Challenger
You can get official local no-contract Redmi Note 3 from Challenger, either through their offline retail store on through their online retail store at hachi.tech→ https://www.hachi.tech/searching/index?q=Redmi+Note+3
They are retailing the Redmi Note 3 for the 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB variants at S$299 and S$319 respectively.
Telco Stores
You can get official local no-contract Redmi Note 3 from the big 3(Singtel, StarHub and M1) telco stores, though you may need to purchase a prepaid SIM along too, depending on the respective telco's terms and conditions.

http://mi.com/sg/note3

Last edited:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel abit sad for those that just bought the Redmi Note 2. Less than 1 week their model is "out-dated" model.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
i thought redmi note2 just release nia, now they coming out with note3? :eek:

i'm using mi4i, will mi5 and 6 coming soon :crazy:

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does xiaomi themself sell redmi note2 screen protector?
can't find in their accessories page
today 10am open sale right?
planning to gt 1 as alternative phone

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does xiaomi themself sell redmi note2 screen protector?
can't find in their accessories page
today 10am open sale right?
planning to gt 1 as alternative phone
Official accessories will come by end of month.
For screen protector, you can consider getting fron Qoo10, got some cheap tempered-glass screen protectors on sale. :)

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily I didn't buy yet...:s13:

as bro before u said
SG ish dumping ground for xiaomi phone
by the time note3 reach SG, they probably announce note4 liao
unless u bot frm China,

which i doubt since u said u haven't buy note2, u probably waiting for sg local launch...? which u may not prefer buying it frm china directly?
u probably value the local warranty highly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.