Acer XB271HU

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
Way to expensive for me. :s22:

Hopefully when it released in Singapore next Jan it will be cheaper. Maybe by that time the XB270HU would have dropped price also.
Bro it will not drop so much. Range i guess from 1000 to 1100 include gst. The old model xb27 when launch in sg if i not wrong was 1099, after that at IT show some guys get it at 9xx range. I just worry later got dead pixel then gg have to sent back to amazon. I dont know if acer sg will accept their rma at their side. Jan still very long...

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

Last edited:

jayz_sg

Reaction score
Bro it will not drop so much. Range i guess from 1000 to 1100 include gst. The old model xb27 when launch in sg if i not wrong was 1099, after that at IT show some guys get it at 9xx range. I just worry later got dead pixel then gg have to sent back to amazon. I dont know if acer sg will accept their rma at their side. Jan still very long...

If the new XB271HU can get 1.1K locally I think is good lioz. From Amazon is cost much more and some more have the warranty issues to deal with like you said. Also if the price difference between the Acer and Asus one not alot, then might get the Asus one instead.

For me I still on a 1080p monitor and my Gfx card still in transit from Amazon so I can wait till Jan. About 2 months of 1080p gaming before moving to 1440p. :D

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
If the new XB271HU can get 1.1K locally I think is good lioz. From Amazon is cost much more and some more have the warranty issues to deal with like you said. Also if the price difference between the Acer and Asus one not alot, then might get the Asus one instead.

For me I still on a 1080p monitor and my Gfx card still in transit from Amazon so I can wait till Jan. About 2 months of 1080p gaming before moving to 1440p. :D
Ya i feel so. Might consider asus, acer got many bleeding issue. What gpu u get from amazon?

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
I saw online alot of QC issues with Asus PG278Q though. Not sure on the PG279Q.

I got the EVGA 980ti FTW. Used to have R9 290, now jumping to Green Team as I got a Nvidia Shield TV and want to use the GameStream function. :)

both monitor their release are pretty close to each other. why u nv buy classified instead?

jayz_sg

Reaction score

I'm waiting for Linus to review the XB271HU, but then Linus always says this is the best monitor till the next one comes, he says that again. :s13:

The good thing about the new gen monitors is that G-Sync comes with Displayport as well as a HDMI port. Can plug in a game console and switch between.

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Linus to review the XB271HU, but then Linus always says this is the best monitor till the next one comes, he says that again. :s13:

The good thing about the new gen monitors is that G-Sync comes with Displayport as well as a HDMI port. Can plug in a game console and switch between.
His favourite now x34 liao. He seems having sore throat when reviewing the asus haha

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
amazon out of stock liao.. so fast. have to go search for review for this.

Do note that both panel now are still produced from AUO and alot of QC has been raised with regards to panels produced from them... Its not directly ASUS or ACER fault tbh.

However the latest update I understand was a burn-in time is needed to reduced the BLB if u experience one when u purchase it...

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
Do note that both panel now are still produced from AUO and alot of QC has been raised with regards to panels produced from them... Its not directly ASUS or ACER fault tbh.

However the latest update I understand was a burn-in time is needed to reduced the BLB if u experience one when u purchase it...
1n9bVQEl.jpg

A little still can accept. I take this from acer forum and happen to this guy. Die die have to change. Monitor i feel is heng or suay

Last edited:

Coool11

Reaction score
Just like XB270HU, problematic when first launch. Need to wait for a few batch before you can buy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.