[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Tried my hands on Last Of Us last night. Gave me a headache with the view changing and gameplay and everything. Is this common or is it an age thing? lol.

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
2-3 hours...i am on digital 100% this generation and i don't see a problem with it. I am on singtel 200mbps.

I also installed a 1TB Hybrid drive when i got a ps4 myself.

I only download the ps plus liao

guardsmen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ps4 1tb version with the black ops 3 bundle sells at $659 but the box states 1 year local warranty . Sony website says this bundle edition has two years. Question : is it stated really two years in the box cover?

I cant seem to find this anymore, every shop i went to ask, they say sell finish :(

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to find this anymore, every shop i went to ask, they say sell finish :(

Jurong point toy and game got sell...i was there juz now..not sure if it will sell out though, u can go there n grab if u really wan it...;)

Garfi3ld

Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for Bloodborne GOTY edition? I dropped my name at funco for Old hunters but i doubt it's GOTY edition.

Thing is I'm still on witcher 3 and gonna buy a pre-owned wwe 2k16 for multiplayer fun. Backlog starting soon..

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hooted this 2 just now...:D

IMG_20151123_181944_zpsgyngsdrn.jpg

u guys played the left one before? game was released in sept this year but dun think its a popular game as it only cost 27.90...for tat price i dun mind to try n play to see if its good lol

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hooted this 2 just now...:D

IMG_20151123_181944_zpsgyngsdrn.jpg

u guys played the left one before? game was released in sept this year but dun think its a popular game as it only cost 27.90...for tat price i dun mind to try n play to see if its good lol

SOM at $65.90 sia... sibei ex..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.