iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales]

InnocentBlood

Reaction score
i've used both switcheasy's cover buddy and tunewear's eggshell before and switcheasy's product is definitely much better & durable in terms of quality. unfortunately switcheasy doesn't release their products @ the same time that the ipad lauches so this was why i had to stop using them as of the The New iPad. i remember when the ipad Air came out, switcheasy didn't have their cover buddy to sell so i had to stick with Apple's smart cover. been using Apple's accessories ever since then, until the iPad Pro now.

if you can wait for the new switcheasy coverbuddy for the iPad Pro, then i'd recommend you get that instead of Tunewear's eggshell. the eggshell, like it's name suggests, is just too brittle, imho, and is more prone to cracks & breakage.

camelot88

Reaction score
Hi guys, a quick PSA. Just bought the Pencil from Challenger Funan. They only got 5 in this morning. So MTL.

flyhigh777

Reaction score
The material should be like the egg shell type, the thing i like is that it came with the Apple pencil holder which is very useful

Thank you...just hooted it...but it said was given a choice of 2 color but was not given the option to pick the color when check out...actually wanted a white but it was not in the perk...sad...

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Thank you...just hooted it...but it said was given a choice of 2 color but was not given the option to pick the color when check out...actually wanted a white but it was not in the perk...sad...

Now is sending your interest to purchase, once the campaign end, they will drop you an email to indicate your color choice and mailing address

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.