iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales]

Chips

Reaction score
i usually don't put screen protectors on my iPads but this time with pencil not sure if constant usage will damage the screen. any thoughts on that?

hlyagami

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i usually don't put screen protectors on my iPads but this time with pencil not sure if constant usage will damage the screen. any thoughts on that?

i think more damage will be on the pencil first rather than the screen.

Chips

Reaction score
i think more damage will be on the pencil first rather than the screen.

yeah the nib will wear out which is easily replaceable but just wondering if there will be any micro scratches to the screen

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
yeah the nib will wear out which is easily replaceable but just wondering if there will be any micro scratches to the screen

Not to take the chance, the protector will save you more cost in long run than changing a scratchy eyesore screen.

wedgehammer

Reaction score
Seems pencil and keyboard back in stock. Just got an Apple Pencil from Best Denki at VivoCity

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last week city square have...

today i bought mine from raffles place istudio

and btw.. there are alot of apple pencil at raffles place

Vincentee

Reaction score
just want to check if anyone use separate keyboard instaed of the smart keybaord. i am refering to Apple magic keyboard and logitech K811. how is the experience using with ipad pro?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.