[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry if i offend anyone but i don't think i will change in my heart on how i view ppl that buy 2nd hand...because i attribute these ppl that caused the current DLC/season pass scourge that plagued the gaming industry now........you buy 2nd hand, you are not giving the developers/publisher money (but the 2nd hand shop/dealer) and the devs/publishers had to come up with sh!tty method to earn their profit. And then the ones that paid full price to the devs because they wanted to support them like me becomes a carrothead.

And then the same group of ppl that don't buy games full price/1st hand complained about DLC/free to play...when they are the ones that caused it. The worst are those that did the 'gamesharing' thing in the PS3 days....and that forced sony to restrict digital games to only playable on 2 systems at any time now. Thanks, guys for that!

That aside, in another news...Sony just announced that the PS4 has sold through 30.2 million units worldwide. #ps4masterrace

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/25/9797964/ps4-sales-worldwide-30-million
We are just making rational choices. Why pay more than we have to? I put a discount coupon on the counter you won't use it?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are just making rational choices. Why pay more than we have to? I put a discount coupon on the counter you won't use it?
discount coupon is different from 2nd hand. The developer/publisher will still earn their keep if you are using discount coupon as the difference are subsidized by whatever store/discount coupon is from...

2nd hand though..is different. One copy of a game bought, re-sold, bought re-sold, bough re-sold........3 people played the game. But the developer only get paid for 1 copy only.

if all you want is cheap and good and totally don't care about the developers' survival at all...then i rest my case. But then don't complain if AAA full games extinct in the future and all replaced by Free-to-play games....which seems to be where we are heading, Thanks for that!

(Latest casualty, Metal Gear Solid franchise and Hideo Kojima).

Last edited:

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
An opinion that disagree with what most peeps feel:spin: As long no name calling can liao, u all can debate on your views :D:s13:

u jin satki...u havent yet confirm mod status but u try to act like a mod n moderate around here liao damn funny...:s13::s13:

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I installed Rainbow Six Siege Beta but cannot connect to the server when I start the game. Multiplayer in Ubisoft games is BS as usual... :s27:

toshiro_sg

Reaction score
Store got those bundles might be better as many come with extra 1 year warranty (12mth +12mths+3mths = 27mths in total) and 1 year playstation plus subscription.
Have to do your homework.

really? I thought is 12 months + 3 months extra?? can confirm?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so if you ever develop a game next time, i will make sure to ask other ppl to buy your game 2nd hand too...

let's see how you feel about that.
This "problem" been around for ages la

Ask students don't pass down textbooks lor, ask them buy new ones only.

Ask parents don't pass down baby clothes.

Ask friends don't lend/borrow books/CDs

Boliao
Kpkb like what

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.