Noble Audio ... Wizard's Second Coming

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My UE900 dropped out of my bag/pocket last week..... Wanted to get another set at IT show but sold out, I standing in Suntec feeling damn dulan, then just went "knn I might as well go order the K10 now, no disappointment" LOL :s22:

U mean u lost your ue900? Aiya but either way k10 is a very good all rounder iem

luvwings

Reaction score
just curious would K10 be subjected for black friday discount based on past experience?

M00s3y

Reaction score
need some opinion between k10 and JH- Angie. Besides some spec differences and price, which would be a better choice for all rounder ciem?

Jeremypsp

Reaction score
need some opinion between k10 and JH- Angie. Besides some spec differences and price, which would be a better choice for all rounder ciem?

Besides trying out yourself, I would say K10 is the better all rounder, there's not really something it's bad at. Angie however sounded cleaner with less bass presence(didn't deal with the screws however).

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Go try the 2 and let your ears decide. But in the meantime, I would like to suggest the following iems to consider:

1. Vision Ears VE6XC
2. Vision Ears VE5
3. ACS Encore
4. Heir Audio 10.A
5. Ultimate Ears UE18Pro
6. Lime Ears Aether
7. Rhines Stage 7
8. HUM Pristine Reference

Reaction score
Lol if i hooting it i will hoot the custom de..

I think got local distri for rhapsodio.. iirc..

Custom still can force fit ( unless your canals r giant lol )

Rhapsodio distro wise Im not too sure about that. Even then, I haven't heard of a solar demo outside of HK

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just curious would K10 be subjected for black friday discount based on past experience?

yes. was waiting for email so to show you the deal..

We would like to thank everyone for an amazing 2015,
it's time to return the favor and help kick the holiday season off right.

Enjoy our largest offer ever this Black Friday,
20% off all IEMs and CIEMs plus a complimentary BTS while supplies last.

Event begins Friday 11/27 at 12:00 am PST (GMT-8) for 72 hours

edit: i think the bts is the bluetooth accessory.

Last edited:

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Reaction score
Go try the 2 and let your ears decide. But in the meantime, I would like to suggest the following iems to consider:

1. Vision Ears VE6XC
2. Vision Ears VE5
3. ACS Encore
4. Heir Audio 10.A
5. Ultimate Ears UE18Pro
6. Lime Ears Aether
7. Rhines Stage 7
8. HUM Pristine Reference
I have tried most of them, sadly, none of them lasted more than 15 seconds in my ears except for the K10 and A12. But the funny thing about the K10 is the stock cable makes it sounds very lacking. I borrowed my friend's cable and it made a huge improvement.

Sent from a place where the sun don't shine without using GAGT

softbunlet

Reaction score
I was at Stereo today to demo the K10 and I found it a bit underwhelming, at least compared to my Fitear TG334. Not trying to haolian/fanboy here or anything, just honest comments. I've been wanting to see if K10 is a superior upgrade over the TG334 for a while now.

The K10 is very coherent and well-tuned, it's like having a setup with great synergy except it was just iPhone/ALAC > K10. Very natural sync and decay, and you can feel the instruments "let go (放)" and "retract (收)", to use the terminology of those singing competitions. :s13: The nuance is there and you are listening to the song as a whole (rather than vocal-forward etc).

However, the TG334 wins out by a huge margin for me in terms of clarity, excitement, highs and lows. IMO the K10 fares very badly with electric guitars and the bass isn't deep nor punchy at all, in fact I would take the UM Merlin before the K10 for general/pop genres and only K10 if it's towards the acoustic/ballad/instrumental side.

Of course, it could be that the iPhone does no justice to the K10 but nowadays I think people don't really carry stacks around and the Fitear does remarkably well straight out of the iPhone.

The good news, for me at least, is that I'm quite happy with the TG334 as end-game and don't have to worry about K10 anymore :s13:

P.S. Maybe the demo unit is spoilt, I have no idea of knowing. Someone should go check it out, lest I ruin the K10's reputation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.