Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i notice most exp hotel buffet only give plain water, coffee or tea. where else those cheap cheap like sakura, sikken korean bbq give softdrink n some homemake drink etc... its a strange culture...:s22: pay more doesnt give more...

Hahaha IKR?!

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planing to organise a christmas dinner for around 10 to 13 pax.

Any good places to recommend where there's CC promos like 1 free with 1 or 2 paying diners? Spread and vibes is most important..

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japanese must only eat jap buffet???

Yea lor, if i visit another country, i will prefer to try their local cuisine.

Besides, i doubt our japanese food is on par with what they can enjoy back home :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea lor, if i visit another country, i will prefer to try their local cuisine.

Besides, i doubt our japanese food is on par with what they can enjoy back home :s13:

Precisely...hahah

Any hole in the wall sushi joint in Tokyo can beat the Japanese food here hands down...hahah

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i notice most exp hotel buffet only give plain water, coffee or tea. where else those cheap cheap like sakura, sikken korean bbq give softdrink n some homemake drink etc... its a strange culture...:s22: pay more doesnt give more...

Because the cheapo places don't offer good quality food?

Plus excess sugar kills the taste buds, so after a while, everything - no matter how bad - taste the same :s13:

GegeV2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heading to 10 at Claymore tonight.

Now EOY many offers esp for UOB and Citi members

MrSwag

Reaction score
i really like sashimi, so most of the buffet i go is at sakae sushi sashimi buffet lol

duriand24

Reaction score
Japanese must only eat jap buffet???
Few months back in Tokyo, our Jap boss hosted a dinner for us in a quite atas Chinese Szecuan Restaurant. Wah bianz! I don't want to elaborate here. I was looking forward to Japanese food and I got this. Really sianzzz to the max.

I suggest to bring them to buffet that mainly serves local dishes. If money no object, can consider Line, Town Restaurant, The Edge, or even Asian Market Café. The last serves local hawker buffet.

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is colony ah? Is it nice compared to 10 at claymore?

Wanna treat friends to buffet. Budget around 50 to 60. Wanted bring them to Colony but they say too expensive.

Prefer international buffet. Any recommendation for this month? Got promotion even better.

The square @ furama? Or town restaurant?

Last edited:

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think I decided with town restaurant buffet.
Any reviews?

Vs the square? Which one you guys recommend?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen to join for ...

Xiao Long Bao Buffet @ Xiao Jiangnan

Date. Sun 13
Time. 2pm
Venue. XJN @ Marina Square
Price. abt $25 nett with deal voucher
Click here for menu

Participants
1. Toons
2. Dennyz
3. Durian

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Few months back in Tokyo, our Jap boss hosted a dinner for us in a quite atas Chinese Szecuan Restaurant. Wah bianz! I don't want to elaborate here. I was looking forward to Japanese food and I got this. Really sianzzz to the max.

I suggest to bring them to buffet that mainly serves local dishes. If money no object, can consider Line, Town Restaurant, The Edge, or even Asian Market Café. The last serves local hawker buffet.

Haha indeed! That was cruel of your Jap boss but he was probably just trying to be courteous, scared you all don't know how to eat Jap food. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.