[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, both my coupons given away to mrpoker and laguna123

I tried adding in a ipad casing which add up to more than $500 but cannot use the $100 discount. Must buy from Gaming World only for the min $500? :s11:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ehhh, cause i read that ps4 games are not region locked, but this happens?:vijayadmin:

there is no problem using the games bought from any parts of the world cos ps4 is not region lock but when you want to play online with others, you will be logged into their servers. which servers depend on the region of your game.

amazon ones are american servers. you will not have this problem if you dun play online.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone hooted mad max?...
is the gameplay good?

yup. if you like the movie you will like this game. it stays true to the movie genre, only the storyline is a new one. gameplay is quite similar to gta. alot of stuffs to do and the game is long.

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where is a good place to buy pre-owned PS4 game?
Does Gaming World sell them? Or have to go Qisha?
For pre-owned MSG V about how much anyone know?

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

qisahn is quite good to buy preowned games...funco at west mall oso ok...

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pre-owned qisahn has the largest stock and most are relatively new titles. other stores also got pre-owned but not much titles.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm planning to buy GTA V, Fifa 16 and Destiny (the taken king) as my first 3 games, should be enough to keep me occupied during December hor?:o

kreja

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody use us psn acct as their main? any problems? I want to play ff14 on ps4. only us psn has ff14. i understand that I need a ccard with us address to top up or i have to buy prepaid cards to top up that account. Any other things I need to take note off? I can't switch around with psn acct cos I want to play vita remote play, switching accts in vita is very trouble some, need to reformat vita.

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the different between pre-owned R2 and R3 MGS V?
How come Gaming World is selling the Day One Edition?
Anyone can enlighten me? :s11:

vanilor

Reaction score
Never played FPS using console b4, nice meh? why all playing fps games here, issit for the multiplayer experience only? no one likes JAP, or turn based strategy games?

for FPS, destiny, battlefront, fallout all these, just use of different themes/skins/weapons, whats the factor to play one over the other?

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never played FPS using console b4, nice meh? why all playing fps games here, issit for the multiplayer experience only? no one likes JAP, or turn based strategy games?

for FPS, destiny, battlefront, fallout all these, just use of different themes/skins/weapons, whats the factor to play one over the other?

i used to love turn based rpg like the old final fantasies but now they move away from that liao.

is there any good one for ps4?

fav turned based strategy game is heroes of might and magic on pc though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.