[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Yo guys, sorry for the noob question. But when buying games especially new ones, should try to get R3 version? Since they are more in demand?:o

r3 is local version

so buy if u intend to use asia PSN to buy and download add ons and whatnot...

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
r3 is local version

so buy if u intend to use asia PSN to buy and download add ons and whatnot...

are most of us here using psn asia to play?

or should we use other region psn?

the psn plus that im going to pay 43.99 for annual sub is the asia one right?

RalliFTO

Reaction score
This thread very poisonous now. Just got myself a set too. Thank you curo for the voucher! Now time to get the Starwars Battlefront.

Jellified95

Reaction score
PM me ur e-mail address.. I give u now. else it will expire 1 dec..

Hello, how did you get a voucher for this? I have been considering buying ps4 seriously for the past few days, if i can get a voucher i'll definitely go for it

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All the low post count accounts come in. Alr see some flippers here but unlikely to sell one. That time and effort to earn like $20-30 not worth it.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woots, i hooted a copy today too. From Funzsquare at westmall. Can't wait to play tonight! :s12:
ahem... :D

kOMRy3Y.jpg

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gaming world huat big time, and now they stop resellers from huating. 1 ps4 for 1 account now lol

they really stop and limit 1 ps4 for 1 acct?

all they need to do is to flag it as time sale then the resellers can't use coupons.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the low post count accounts come in. Alr see some flippers here but unlikely to sell one. That time and effort to earn like $20-30 not worth it.

thats provided you flip one set but if you can flip 3-4 sets with profits of $80 each like what i seen, then can earn alot.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gaming world huat big time, and now they stop resellers from huating. 1 ps4 for 1 account now lol

curios siol
how much they earn this quarter
funan rent shud be high?
qoo tk 20% off the profit?
but being able to move so many units, they earn top reseller in SONY's list, got perks or rewards? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.