Nvidia Shield TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

zevth

Reaction score
I was being charged shipping on the remote so i went back, put everything on AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping. Then on the last page before confirming the order change it to Amazon Free Global Shipping and it deducts shipping for both devices.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now's the time to buy. Guess Amazon left it late to allow buyers to choose their Amazon devices instead.

Chatting with Amazon to see if can get refund or gift card to match today's price since I have to yet receive my set.

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
Amazon somehow always divides my order if I have a few items. This isnt the first time.
Now my remote comes in one order with 2 other items and the console comes in another order with 1 other items.
The cheaper order ended up with shipping and the remote is being charged for USD40.
Haiz.. chatting with CSO to sort this out.

gunners007

Reaction score
What kinds of apps do you install on your Nvida shield?

what kinds of add-on u install on Kodi?

jayz_sg

Reaction score
Now's the time to buy. Guess Amazon left it late to allow buyers to choose their Amazon devices instead.

Chatting with Amazon to see if can get refund or gift card to match today's price since I have to yet receive my set.

Yes you can, Amazon policy is if price reduce within 7 days of your delivered date, they will refund you.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes you can, Amazon policy is if price reduce within 7 days of your delivered date, they will refund you.

Ah, within delivered date. I thought it was order date. Just nice. It arrived shortly after I managed to get a refund via Gift Card today.

jazzper

Reaction score
Amazon somehow always divides my order if I have a few items. This isnt the first time.
Now my remote comes in one order with 2 other items and the console comes in another order with 1 other items.
The cheaper order ended up with shipping and the remote is being charged for USD40.
Haiz.. chatting with CSO to sort this out.

Spoke to Amazon CSO about the issue and he informed that he will raise it up with the technical department. But there will be a lull period as the technicians are busy due to the holiday season. For now best is to chat with the CSO before your purchase, most likely they will just refund you the difference as they did with mine. Can try your luck price matching if you purchased at 199USD, i got refunded the difference.

Kudos to Amazon's excellent customer service. :)

lunarsong

Reaction score
for those who are using the shield atm, do adapter did you use with? it doesnt come with the 3 pin socket right?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those who are using the shield atm, do adapter did you use with? it doesnt come with the 3 pin socket right?

Nope, it comes with US 2 pin adapter. Just use any universal adapter will do.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, anywhere to download the HBO Now app? Can't down from play store due to region restrictions.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
voltage is all right? 100-240 also?

Yes, no problem with voltage. Nvidia makes the same power adaptors for all regions, they just provide the different snap on plug head for each region. Since we are ordering from US, we get the 2 pin plug head.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ordered today too. The free remote will be given together?

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow i am checking with the CSO regarding the free remote, the price is back to USD$199.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.