[GLGT] [SIC] Steam Autumn Sale in 8 hours

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Rogue is one of the best AC out there. Similar to Black Flag but with new stuff introduced. Its doesn't go on sale very often since its 2015 game and ubisoft is an @$$. So grab it while its on sale.
I personally wasted $5 more dollars because i couldn't wait.

Sent from YakChin kaya toast using GAGT

Yea i noticed, its one of the AC which actually don't go on sale, if at all lol.
Heard the story line is also one of the better ones out there.

youcharkway

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea i noticed, its one of the AC which actually don't go on sale, if at all lol.
Heard the story line is also one of the better ones out there.
Yeah. The only AC they tells you the story of the other side. Although storyline is not that great compared to Black Flag, the gameplay was improved. Made Unity look like ****.

Sent from YakChin kaya toast using GAGT

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Witcher 3 expansion worth getting?

tks

Depend, do you enjoy console-like-controls ARPG with char bo for you to piak? If so ish a must get triple As game. And strongly advise to pray this game with a controller pad (X-box or PS type). Praying with keyboard will make you fu(k non-stop in some tense battle. :(

But would advise to get the GoG DRM-free version instead of steam. Not sure the GOG promo ended or not yet (maybe yesterday or today last day), if not both steam and GoG ish 50% off but in USD the GoG edition will cost few dollars in SGD more to get, however it ish DRM free, ie you can install one copy on your PC and one copy on your notebook if you want to. And no need to worry if steam client down then cannot pray.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mass Effect 3 from origin is quite cheap too.
Maybe I'll get it.

Boycotting EA and it's Origin especially after SimCity and Sim4. :(

Because of this moi have not get DAI yet even though it ish a nice game. Will stop hooting any EA titles unless it ish on steam.

Anyway the ME3 sales ish not really that cheap as it ish just the base game nia., If you want the DLC all add up still around USD50. Once thing sux about EA Origin ish it they are very niao when come to DLC discounts unlike Steam which usually offer hefty discount for DLC too. :(

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
witcher 3 is damm nice..can spend a lot of time playing it. I'm at last chapter liao...but taking my own sweet time.

A few heartbreaking moments here and there.

3ddicted

Reaction score
anyone just bought elder scrolls online - $30 bargain like me? with imperial

EightTales

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi bought ARMA 3 ytd.. $36+. can't wait for sexams over then can pak riaos~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.