[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanjw369

Reaction score
Dear Guys,

Thanks to all of your kind sharing on the lobang for PS4 from Game World via Qoo10.

I was lucky and managed to get my $100 coupon on my first try in Qoo10 and bought the 1TB black PS4 at $458 after some discounts here n there.

Checked through my PS4 and it is brand new with everything intact, comes with additional 3 months warranty and 3 months free PS plus (given as a physical PSN card).

Read from GameAxis forum that for local set, the "O" button is used as a select/confirm button and "X" button is used to exit from menu.
This is true for my PS4 from Gaming World and the Indian guy, Mr. Pavan...he is nice but not super friendly as I went down last Sat and there were so many people picking up their sets.

Some guys even took their sets and refused Pavan's request to check the inside lol.

Overall, it is a good experience and finally got my set after 2 years....now the boring part is only can look forward to Uncharted 4 next year....not many exciting game releases. :s12:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm with all, if i get bloodborne old hunter, does it include the original game bloodborne? Or do i have to purchase bloodborne and bloodborne old hunter?

Coz i already bought bloodborne from amazon. If old hunter has the original game as well, then might as well sell off and buy old hunter..

I understand that old hunter has DLC and expansion, but i cant really find info that it has the original game in it as well, like a 2-in-1 package.

Thanks.

Include Both.
virtualimage

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sianz!
black Friday over
cyber monday ovrler
MGSV, Mortal Kombat X in moi AMZ cart never checkout...
any lobangs?

The Game Awards Sales on US PSN Store coming.

As previously mentioned, the PlayStation Store, Xbox Games Store, and Steam will be running “limited time only sales” on Thursday, December 3, to coincide with The Game Awards 2015.

During the trailer, games like Fallout 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Axiom Verge, and more are shown, with Assassin’s Creed Syndicate set to receive a 20% discount on Xbox One.

At least on the PlayStation Store, The Game Awards 2015 Sale will run from December 3 to December 5 at 12pm PT/3pm ET. Stay tuned for full details once they’re available.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody been to Taka recently? Want to get the games from their Playstation section since I have $50 vouchers.

tanjw369

Reaction score
Congrats!

I guess those people are the flippers. :s13::s13::s13:

Thank you and I guess so...I was stunned like vegetable when I saw it.

Even though Gaming World has a 7 days exchange program but best to check on the spot.

I even repeatedly ask Pavan for confirmation that my set is brand new.

All buyers I see that day bought the 500 GB of PS4 and pickup for each customer is like less than 3min...very fast!

On a side note, I am not even sure if Pavan is part of Gamng World as it seems that he is renting the backspace of their shop for this Qoo10 business.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
hi everyone, got a quick question here.

There's alot of recommendation of using HGST travelstar 7200rpm for PS4 cos it's very stable. but i search and search they only got 1TB.

Any idea if HGST got 2TB? or at least 1.5TB?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, got a quick question here.

There's alot of recommendation of using HGST travelstar 7200rpm for PS4 cos it's very stable. but i search and search they only got 1TB.

Any idea if HGST got 2TB? or at least 1.5TB?

Currently only up to 1TB. I also want a 7200rpm hdd up to 2TB but it seems like it's not available anywhere.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
Currently only up to 1TB. I also want a 7200rpm hdd up to 2TB but it seems like it's not available anywhere.

sigh... then seems like have to wait...
even no 2TB, 1.5 is also good enough.

i think 1tb is not enough based on the amount of downloaded content and the game data. My 500GB is almost 50% and i only just played 4 games?

timpeh82

Reaction score
Congrats!

I guess those people are the flippers. :s13::s13::s13:

Never see them selling yet?
Waiting to buy them at $399
Give them $19 profits for their effort
. Any flippers keen to sell me at $399?
Pls PM me. One set only. As my spare set.
Haha.

silencer13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never see them selling yet?
Waiting to buy them at $399
Give them $19 profits for their effort
. Any flippers keen to sell me at $399?
Pls PM me. One set only. As my spare set.
Haha.

Think someone here already said they are selling for $480. :s22::s22::s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you and I guess so...I was stunned like vegetable when I saw it.

Even though Gaming World has a 7 days exchange program but best to check on the spot.

I even repeatedly ask Pavan for confirmation that my set is brand new.

All buyers I see that day bought the 500 GB of PS4 and pickup for each customer is like less than 3min...very fast!

On a side note, I am not even sure if Pavan is part of Gamng World as it seems that he is renting the backspace of their shop for this Qoo10 business.

the guy never issue you all receipts or invoice?

Meatfactory

Reaction score
Dear Guys,

Thanks to all of your kind sharing on the lobang for PS4 from Game World via Qoo10.

I was lucky and managed to get my $100 coupon on my first try in Qoo10 and bought the 1TB black PS4 at $458 after some discounts here n there.

Checked through my PS4 and it is brand new with everything intact, comes with additional 3 months warranty and 3 months free PS plus (given as a physical PSN card).

Read from GameAxis forum that for local set, the "O" button is used as a select/confirm button and "X" button is used to exit from menu.
This is true for my PS4 from Gaming World and the Indian guy, Mr. Pavan...he is nice but not super friendly as I went down last Sat and there were so many people picking up their sets.

Some guys even took their sets and refused Pavan's request to check the inside lol.

Overall, it is a good experience and finally got my set after 2 years....now the boring part is only can look forward to Uncharted 4 next year....not many exciting game releases. :s12:

Did you call them to let them know you're going down or just show up with the qoo10 print out?
I've yet to collect mind cos weekday no time to head down.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for 2 player games can wait for street fighter V early next year...
i bought the ps4 oso partly because of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.